Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best Place to Buy Parts?

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2009, 03:11 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Place to Buy Parts?

I know there is Jegs and Summit and a few other little places to get parts, but does anyone know where I can get a real good price on parts? I am strapped for cash, and when I mean broke, I mean I quit smoking and eat once a day if I am lucky kinda broke. I need piston rings for a stock bored lq9, rod bolts, head bolts, exhaust gaskets, and head gaskets, all for a stock lq9. Any suggestions? or does anyone have these parts looking to sell?
Old 11-05-2009, 03:16 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

We've got everything you mentioned in stock and at very competitive prices! Check out our website at www.texas-speed.com or give us a call!

Largest Stocking Distributor of LS-x Engines / CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE!

COMP - FAST - PACESETTER - DIAMOND RACING - EAGLE SPECIALTY PRODUCTS - CALLIES - COMETIC GASKETS
RAM CLUTCHES - MOSER ENGINEERING - KOOK'S HEADERS - ARP - GM BOLTS AND GASKETS - MSD - NGK
POWERBOND - ASP - AND MORE!
Old 11-05-2009, 03:17 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Your gonna miss alot of meals if you need to buy all that stuff. Most places carry them for close to the same price. Check out Scoggin Dickey and Texas Speed, but most of the sponsors on the right carry what you're looking for at a competitive price.---->>>>>