Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

c5 z question

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2009, 06:24 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default c5 z question

thinking about getting rid of my crome 18in z rims for some black ones. does anyone have any pics of electron blue z06 with black rims or black rims with matching blue lips, please post if some pics or opinions, thanks alot
Old 11-06-2009, 12:11 AM
Launching!

Default c5 z question

Originally Posted by pwb250
thinking about getting rid of my crome 18in z rims for some black ones. does anyone have any pics of electron blue z06 with black rims or black rims with matching blue lips, please post if some pics or opinions, thanks alot
Just Scotch Brite the hell out of your crome rims then sand them with 1000 grit and hit them with self etching primer and then paint them Black like I did,

wash the rims very thoughly, very thoughly, as well as scotch brite them very thoughly, let them cure before washing them for 30days

or take them to get them powder coated,

Le Bon Vue
Old 11-06-2009, 12:21 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by vette0009
Just Scotch Brite the hell out of your crome rims then sand them with 1000 grit and hit them with self etching primer and then paint them Black like I did,

wash the rims very thoughly, very thoughly, as well as scotch brite them very thoughly, let them cure before washing them for 30days

or take them to get them powder coated,

Le Bon Vue
nice ride!...man are those run flats!?!?..GET RID OF THOSE

Quick Reply: c5 z question