Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

got the bottle mounted, need some help

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2009, 01:35 PM
8 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default got the bottle mounted, need some help

hey, i finally switched my mounting location, had it in the spare tire spot, but i got sick of having to take the cover off and open the bottle so now i can turn it easy. how are you guys that have the bottle mounted here running a blow down tube? and are there any spots i can get through the firewall on the driver side to run my main feed line?
thanks

Old 11-07-2009, 02:09 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You might want to run you blow off line to one of the rear fenders, you probably wont be able to get the proper bulkhead fitting on you blowoff line if you did it right there because the gas tank is in the way. If you want to run the feedline through the fire wall, there is a rubber grommet and a good size hole behind your PCM in the engine compartment. You can get to it from the inside by taking off the panel under your glovebox. its up high and too the right of the glovebox.
Old 11-07-2009, 02:11 PM
8 Second Club

yeah, i had ran it through the one by the pcm but with the bottle mounted this way, i need to go through the drive side. think i would have enough room to run my blow down tube straight down, above the gas tank?
Old 11-14-2009, 04:58 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i had my bottle mounted there for awhile and i ran my hard line throught the gromet under the rear seat u cant see anything.. and u dont have to tear the car apart to get it to the firewall.. once i went under the car i zip tied it to the fuel lines and just followed them all the way up.. as for a blowdown get creatative.
Old 11-14-2009, 08:04 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You might want to rotate your bottle, The siphon tube in the bottle is in the corner in line with the output were the line is connected, Rotate your bottle so the valve is at around 45* so when you step on the gas the liquid nitrous will slosh to the back of the bottle, Heres a pic of my bottles.

Read this first on (page-8) then you know what i mean.
http://www.holley.com/data/Products/...A5177-SNOS.pdf

Old 11-15-2009, 02:24 PM
8 Second Club

oh, okay i gotcha. your bottles look sweet, really like the big polished bottles. i just had it set up like that for the pics. i got it all pulled apart now and am going to flame up the bottle and ill make sure i put the siphon tube towards the back, when i put it back in.
where did you run your main feed line thorugh the firewall? and you arnt gonna vent them?