fedor

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2009, 10:31 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fedor

is a beast that is all.

rogers will still be a threat to any heavyweight. There was a few times where i was a lil worried
Old 11-07-2009, 10:34 PM
Launching!

wow, that was a great fight. I was worried after Fedors nose was broke after the first jab. But he came back in classic fedor and landed a perfect punch.
Old 11-07-2009, 10:40 PM
TECH Regular

fedor's nose looked kinda jacked before the fight even started... maybe he had injured it training or something i dunno, but that cut only seemed to wake him up... rogers' unprofessional thug attitude showed after he got beat... they cut out the sound for about a minute because he was just cussing and they tried to interview him and he was just pissed... all of the veterans would have been humble and more professional about the whole thing... strikeforce has some decent fighters now but i don't like the atmosphere... it seems more like a basketball/wwe event to me lol... get rid of the gay *** announcers and intros and it would be alot better
Old 11-07-2009, 11:05 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by neutron82
get rid of the gay *** announcers and intros and it would be alot better
I agree, just the old Pride guys, it was annoying to listen to.

Good fight. Maybe Mr. White can finally bring him in to fight Brock.
Old 11-07-2009, 11:37 PM
On The Tree

I knew fedor would introduce Brett to his fist pretty quickly. Rogers definitely came off as a punk *** bitch after losing. Mayhems fight cracked me up, he's so goofy looking on the ground. That dude needs some serious jujitsui work if he wants to be serious about contending. His entrance cracked me up.
Old 11-08-2009, 01:10 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by tribaltalon
Mayhems fight cracked me up, he's so goofy looking on the ground. That dude needs some serious jujitsui work if he wants to be serious about contending.
are you kidding?... he kept getting out of everything shields tried to do... he had shields finished but the damn clock ran up... the only thing shields did was hold him down, he did nothing to advance his position or end the fight... i agree he did win due to controlling miller but other than that he didn't do ****... that dumbass ref should have stood them up ALOT more than he did... i'd like to see them fight again
Old 11-08-2009, 09:23 AM
TECH Senior Member

Mayhem is a hilarious guy in person.

As for Fedor:

Old 11-08-2009, 09:30 AM
On The Tree

Yeah I'm serious. Miller had a ton of opportunities for arm bars, triangles, etc but he seemed content to lay there and watch himself on tv and "mayhem monkey roll" whenever shields got close to a submission move. I've seen millers old fights and it seems like the dude has lost his edge.

Originally Posted by neutron82
are you kidding?... he kept getting out of everything shields tried to do... he had shields finished but the damn clock ran up... the only thing shields did was hold him down, he did nothing to advance his position or end the fight... i agree he did win due to controlling miller but other than that he didn't do ****... that dumbass ref should have stood them up ALOT more than he did... i'd like to see them fight again
Old 11-08-2009, 09:31 AM
LEO
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rogers needs to grow up and not be a bitch. He was beaten by the best Heavyweight MMA fighter in the world. I wish they would have let them go one more round, just so Fedor could knock his *** out again.
Old 11-08-2009, 11:32 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by winters97gt
Good fight. Maybe Mr. White can finally bring him in to fight Brock.
fedor makes to much money fighting outside the ufc. and most of the time dana wants a contract of some sort. which from what i gathered why fedors not fought in the ufc yet. but i would love to lesnar fight fedor.
Old 11-08-2009, 08:02 PM
TECH Resident

I know this came out on Sat, but was it payper view? I thought it was going to be free? I was on spike all day Sat and didnt hear or see anything regarding these fights. Did i miss something?
Old 11-08-2009, 08:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Pheonix
I know this came out on Sat, but was it payper view? I thought it was going to be free? I was on spike all day Sat and didnt hear or see anything regarding these fights. Did i miss something?

You can't be serious.

IT WAS ON CBS! LOL!!!! TV Guides are strange and whimsical things that help you predict the future for what arrives on TV!
Old 11-08-2009, 08:14 PM
Teching In

Pheonix the fights were on CBS . . .
Old 11-08-2009, 08:16 PM
TECH Resident

Lol damn no way
Old 11-08-2009, 09:53 PM
TECH Resident

anyone know where i can rewatch these fights, i heard cbs did a bad job of advertising these fights.
Old 11-08-2009, 10:59 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Pheonix
anyone know where i can rewatch these fights, i heard cbs did a bad job of advertising these fights.
http://www.mmatko.com/
Old 11-09-2009, 12:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

***announcer***
came from chaging tires, out of the ghetto to showcase his talents to the world...................
ok......he just got KTFUUUUUUUUOUT!
lolz!
Old 11-09-2009, 01:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

is it just me or does Fedor's style seem sloppy yet effective. I guess he throws the over hand rights like Liddell it just looks wild.
Old 11-09-2009, 03:34 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by InsomZ
is it just me or does Fedor's style seem sloppy yet effective. I guess he throws the over hand rights like Liddell it just looks wild.

They are called casting punches, and the way they are thrown is so that he cant get countered or the probability of him being countered while his hands fly and his chin is open slims down. When he throws those over-hand right looking punches, his chin sinks in and his shoulder comes close to protect his chin.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:17 PM
TECH Regular

yeah it's pretty much the same way he knocked out arlovsky in his last fight... some people at work were saying the ref stopped it too soon... i think he was out for a split second and came back... yeah he was blocking but if it went on any further he would have just gotten hurt more and the ref was just trying to protect him... but after seeing how he acted after the fight i wish they would have let it go a little longer so fedor could have really done him in