Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Borla Install Video on 2010 Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2009, 07:44 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Borla Install Video on 2010 Camaro

We installed the Borla (140280) Catback Exhaust system on my buddies 2010 SS Camaro and documented the install, complete with a sound comparison to the stock system(at the end of the video). Thought you guys might like to see the installation along with hear the sound. I must say that I was a little concerned that the aggressive system would be too loud, but heck no...it was actually perfect. After hearing hearing the Borla Aggressive Camaro Exhaust I think the Borla Camaro Touring system might not be different enough from stock to make a difference.

The difference with the aggressive system was unbelievable and worth every penny....I do not understand why GM does not make the Camaro as OEM with this system? The stock exhaust is just too damn docile (in my opinion).

Anyway, the video is located below.....I also have 10 systems in stock and tried to price them as competitive as possible (just in case anyone is in need of an early Christmas present )

Borla 2010 Camaro Exhaust System

We have a ton of other Camaro Exhaust Systems if the Borla does not float your boat (although if you hear it in person you will be a believer )

Thanks,

Jim
Old 11-16-2009, 09:42 AM
TECH Regular

good video...thanks for that!
Old 12-12-2009, 04:18 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by grocerygetter
good video...thanks for that!
My pleasure.....Just did an Airaid Camaro Intake install on the same car...Will be posting that video also, having a heck of a time fitting it on the time constraints of you tube (10 mins).

Thanks,

Jim
Old 12-16-2009, 07:31 AM
AGH
Staging Lane

Thanks. I really enjoyed the video.
Old 12-20-2009, 02:48 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by AGH
Thanks. I really enjoyed the video.
Looks like You Tube truncated it before the video was finished. I am going to split it into two parts and post both.

Thanks,

Jim

Quick Reply: Borla Install Video on 2010 Camaro