Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TSP true dual with magnaflow bullet's

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2009, 09:38 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TSP true dual with magnaflow bullet's

I was just wondering if anyone has ever taken the mufflers off of a TSP
true-dual setup and used the 3" magnaflow bullets? if so whats your opinion on it and could you post a sound clip?

thanks chris
Old 11-21-2009, 02:39 PM
Staging Lane

well, i have magnaflow bullets on an X-pipe. but i don't know if my pipe is from TSP but i'm pretty sure it is. i got it used. sorry, i don't have a sound clip yet. i'll try and make one today.

the X-pipe is tucked up as high as she'll go touching the torque arm (when the suspension is completely unloaded) i'd like to get flex pipes cut in and have the mufflers tucked up just a little more so i can carry passengers without scraping over everything. but, by myself, i never hit anything.

the goods:

as far as sound goes, well, it's loud as ****. i'm told it's slightly quieter than a cutout. lols. well, i can tell you it's loud at idle, it vibrates everything. it's kind of like riding in a massage chair. the girls really like it. it drones at some speeds, but at WOT it just flows and gets quiet. it just, wooshes. i get alot of compliments on it. even from the cops, which is really weird, but awesome at the same time.

Last edited by wornoutshoes; 11-21-2009 at 02:50 PM.
Old 11-21-2009, 02:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I wish mine were true duals but acutally come out the back
Old 11-21-2009, 02:53 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 19BLACKBIRD99
I wish mine were true duals but acutally come out the back
when i got my camaro it had a magnaflow catback. and ever since i've had the duals, i love the clean look of the rear sooo much better.

on a TA, yeah, have the pipes out the back 'cause you gotta fill the bumer, but the camaro, keep it clean. IMO.
Old 11-21-2009, 03:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i love those mufflers! i have 3" TSP Y-pipe with magnaflow bullet and dump and love it!! Ibe been waiting for someone to do that! I bet it sounds good! Mine has 100% 0 rasp
Old 11-21-2009, 03:28 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by wornoutshoes
well, i have magnaflow bullets on an X-pipe. but i don't know if my pipe is from TSP but i'm pretty sure it is. i got it used. sorry, i don't have a sound clip yet. i'll try and make one today.

the X-pipe is tucked up as high as she'll go touching the torque arm (when the suspension is completely unloaded) i'd like to get flex pipes cut in and have the mufflers tucked up just a little more so i can carry passengers without scraping over everything. but, by myself, i never hit anything.

the goods:

as far as sound goes, well, it's loud as ****. i'm told it's slightly quieter than a cutout. lols. well, i can tell you it's loud at idle, it vibrates everything. it's kind of like riding in a massage chair. the girls really like it. it drones at some speeds, but at WOT it just flows and gets quiet. it just, wooshes. i get alot of compliments on it. even from the cops, which is really weird, but awesome at the same time.
thanks for the info and thanks in advance for the sound clip
Old 11-21-2009, 04:15 PM
On The Tree

I have the TSP 1" 7\8 headers with the TSP true-dual system. i was wondering if someone swapped out the mufflers for the magnaflow setup. the other thing is i was planning on doing was running the exhaust under the axle and and out the back to CME.
Old 11-21-2009, 08:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

So wornoutshoes, you would say these are alot quieter than a dynomax bullet or something right? From your description it seems like they are
Old 11-21-2009, 10:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeahh I wanna hear a viidddd
Old 11-22-2009, 10:19 AM
On The Tree

video? please?
Old 11-22-2009, 01:24 PM
On The Tree

Old 11-22-2009, 06:59 PM
Staging Lane

sorry but, the only camera i have, well, i can't figure out how to do videos on it. it's an ancient digital camera, probably 15 years old now. the pics you see are from my brother's iphone. so, i have a friend with a camera that does video and sound. i'll try and get her to make a video for you guys and i'll include shots taken from my brother's iphone decibel meter so you can see exactly how loud it really is and that should help you make your decisions from there.

once again, sorry for the delay.

edit: she's agreed to lend me her camera tomorrow afternoon and i can make the video with her then.

Last edited by wornoutshoes; 11-22-2009 at 08:46 PM.

Quick Reply: TSP true dual with magnaflow bullet's