Gray LT1 Z28 on 1960, dude, you are a tool!

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2009, 02:45 PM
10-Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Gray LT1 Z28 on 1960, dude, you are a tool!

So I'm rolling home during lunch on 1960, heading west from Humble & right at the Lee Rd. light, some tool in a gray LT1 4th gen Z28 in the middle lane decides to pull right out in my lane as I'm driving along at about 45-50 (the speed limit) thru the green light...I damn near had to just fk'n hit the douche bag because there were cars beside me and a van facing him in the middle lane so I had no where to go to avoid him. So, not only does he pull a bitch move like this, he fk'n just putts along slow like he's oblivious....so either he was looking to get rear ended or he's just a complete moron driver.

The car was clean, the pipes were dumped right after the differential...forget the wheels he had...and it had old school Z28 badges like on 1st gens I think....was a white guy with some scruffy **** on his face....dude, if you post here, learn how to ******* drive...if I had had family in the car.....you could have caused a serious accident! Luckily I have great brakes on my truck & was able to slow down enough to avoid giving him a Hemi enema.

....so, if you know this clown, smack him up side the back of his head & let him know he needs to learn how to drive & quit jerking off or playing with his cell phone or doing what ever it was he does before he gets ran the fk over.
Old 11-25-2009, 03:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Did you seriously post this?

This sort of thing happens every day.
Old 11-25-2009, 04:18 PM
Launching!

^^^What he said, welcome to Houston Tx. I drive trucks all 48 states and i swear Houston is number 4 of the worse places to drive. They don't use turn signals, but will text and drive, dirve - 5 mph in the left lane (the sign slower traffic keep right mean nothing to these drivers), jump in front of you while you're driving the speed limit or a few mles faster and they drop about 10 mph, the list goes on and on. Houston, Dallas, Atlanta Ga, Chicago Il, all of N.Jersey, NYC, Miami,Seattle Wa, los Angeles, Phoenix Az are all places I despise driving unless it's between midnite and 3:30 am b/c they drive like asshats.
Old 11-25-2009, 05:02 PM
10-Second Club

Actually it doesn't happen every day to me...and this guy pulled out RIGHT in front of me, I'm talking "HOLY ****" close...not just wow what a dick close...the difference between all the other tools & the guys in memorable cars is, you are likely to see them again or know someone that knows them if they are involved in the car community...I figured he may post here as well since he has a fixed up F-body...or someone here may know him. I know Houston is full of tool drivers...I usually don't expect my fellow F-body enthusiasts to be among them though.

Hell, if nothing else, I wouldn't do that just because I'd be scared of someone ******* up my ride....but then again, it was an LT1...maybe he was trying to comit car suicide.

I guess I'll get your permission to post or vent next time gun4hire since my topic doesn't meet your approval.
Old 11-25-2009, 06:42 PM
Launching!

Driver's are crappy here in SA....I can only imagine how it is in H-Town.
Old 11-26-2009, 12:21 AM
TECH Addict

i would of nailed that car. teach him to pull that **** again. had that happen before in a freinds truck. slammed into the guy totalling his ride. other guy got a ticket and his insurance paid for my buddies truck.
Old 11-26-2009, 01:52 AM
TECH Apprentice

try having the same thing happen while driving a semi.
Old 11-26-2009, 07:48 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by need4fun2469
try having the same thing happen while driving a semi.
I was on my way to Beaumont to work and I was in traffic near 610 on I-10 going East when all of a sudden 2 lanes to my right a truck pulls right in front of a semi. I mean yes we were in traffic but the semi was atleast going 15 mph. That would of been bad for the dumb *** driver that pulled out in front of him.
Old 11-26-2009, 08:35 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Try experiencing it while pulling a 28', 12K car hauler.

I've moved over and saw the driver who did that to me kind of smirk at me and even flip me off.

Then he gets to experience trailer "sway".
Old 11-26-2009, 01:47 PM
11 Second Club

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

i just think its funny when someone cuts you off, then flips u off and looks at you like you were in the wrong.
Old 11-26-2009, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by SuperSam
Driver's are crappy here in SA....I can only imagine how it is in H-Town.
so true, so many morons out on the road driving these days. 281 and bitters is usually where i encounter the most idiots
Old 11-27-2009, 10:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by mitchntx
Try experiencing it while pulling a 28', 12K car hauler.

I've moved over and saw the driver who did that to me kind of smirk at me and even flip me off.

Then he gets to experience trailer "sway".
There's nothing funner than waging your tail at someone.It gets their attention.
Old 11-28-2009, 12:32 PM
10 Second Club

Mark, vent all you want. The last I checked this is a discussion board. There are even f-body owners that are tools. Most of them just traded their Hondas in, for a real car and just don't know what to do with themselves.
Old 11-29-2009, 06:58 PM
HTX
TECH Regular

im not gonna lie.... Ive pulled in front of people that i have misjudged their speed or didnt even see them at all. I feel bad for a few seconds, i wave and get over it.

Ive done it before. People do it to me just about everyday in my work truck.... who gives a ****....

Its the people that do it intentionally that are the asshats...
Old 11-29-2009, 07:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Try driving with mexican drivers on the road. Literally, they come across the border and can't drive for ****. I avoid plates that say "Chihuahua".