Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

NY Giants???????????????? WTF

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2009, 10:40 AM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default NY Giants???????????????? WTF

I think at this point they should definately get rid of DC-Bill Sheridan and OC-Kevin Gilbride. Let the guys call their own plays.
I mean, give me a ******' break already. Watching Chris Canty drop back in pass coverage is like watching Refrigerator Perry returning punts and kick-offs. And what the **** is with Brandon Jacobs?? He is running like such a ***** but he's really not that kind of back so what the **** is Kevin Gilbride doing with the guy, tippy toeing, slow developing plays, that's not what BJ does. It's just a total disaster.
I don't mind my team losing, I'd rather they win but if they lose, it's football. They are not even in these games, not even close. Painfull to watch.
If the Giants cannot stuff the run on defense and get to the QB and if the offense cannot run the ball with their personnell then something is very wrong. WHEN do they start looking at these coordinators as the real problem with the Giants and DOING something about it??

Brain Dawkins is AWESOME!! Just as good as he was with the Birds, maybe better and I'll tell you something, I think that thin air in Denver has made him condition harder, especially when compared to the opposing teams that come in there to play, guys is on another level.
Guy probably feels like he's got a shot of nitrous when he plays away games with some nice dense air.

I'm going to the Jets game on Sunday, glutton for punishment I guess.
Old 11-27-2009, 12:19 PM
9 Second Club

What a collapse
Old 11-27-2009, 01:11 PM
On The Tree

The NFC East use to be the premier division in the NFL. It's a shambles now...no consistancy at all. Eagles lose to one of the worst teams, the Raider's, the Giants kill the Raiders, the Eagles handled the Giants...go figure.
Old 11-30-2009, 08:53 PM
Launching!

I 100% agree bro... They needed to change up the defence but WTF kinda pipe is Sheridan Smoking???? Canty... how about droppin Osi and Tuck??? Your two best pass rushers you are taking away from the pass rush???? And how about getting Jay Tolifson in there... Spagnolo was all about the rotation and the D-line stayed fresh and dominent.

On to the Offense.... STOP WITH THE ****** OMAHA... EVERYONE KNOWS YOUR GONNA SNAP THEN. Its bad when the announcers are commenting on it. Jacobs is running like he has a pulled Vag... they arent using Danny Ware all that much and Bradshaw (pre- hurt) was supposed to be the change up back and wasnt being that back. And for craps sakes ELI I dont wanna hear about your foot... if its FUBAR then **** or get off the pot. I would rather have Carr in there and at least if he lost know that he isnt the starter and he will improve with more play time... Your foot hurting does not make you throw an interseption in the middle of the field where your recievers arent remotely near.

Enough of the soap box... I still love my Giants but ****** A man.
Old 12-01-2009, 06:21 AM
Internet Mechanic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I feel Bad for you guys on week 16....

GO VIKES!!
Old 12-01-2009, 06:46 AM
9 Second Club

At least the Jets pulled one out, I was there for that on Sunday.
I was too drunk to really remember the game though.
Old 12-05-2009, 02:10 PM
8 Second Club

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by tektrans
At least the Jets pulled one out, I was there for that on Sunday.
I was too drunk to really remember the game though.
Now you have more time to work on the car. Maybe make more then 3 passes this year huh?:
Old 12-05-2009, 02:25 PM
Launching!

I don't want to hear it! You all are 2 years removed from a Super Bowl over arguably the greatest team in NFL history. Let's talk about my Redskins.... now I'm in real pain! I'm going to the Saints vs Skins game tomorrow so I expect to be in even MORE pain!

Out of the divison I don't mind the Giants.... but I hate the Eagles and literally despise the cowgirls.... bwaa
Old 12-05-2009, 02:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Come on g men!!!
Old 12-06-2009, 08:53 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Firehawk441
Now you have more time to work on the car. Maybe make more then 3 passes this year huh?:
Yeah, 3 passes with your motor fucko!
1st your pants, now your motor.
Old 12-06-2009, 08:56 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by KissMyDSM92
I don't want to hear it! You all are 2 years removed from a Super Bowl over arguably the greatest team in NFL history. Let's talk about my Redskins.... now I'm in real pain! I'm going to the Saints vs Skins game tomorrow so I expect to be in even MORE pain!

Out of the divison I don't mind the Giants.... but I hate the Eagles and literally despise the cowgirls.... bwaa
haha, yes that's true.
I don't mind the Skins. I actually picked them to win the last superbowl they won with Doug Williams (yes I'm that old hehe).
1st and only African American QB to win a super bowl.
Old 12-06-2009, 09:34 AM
8 Second Club

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Yeah, 3 passes with your motor fucko!
1st your pants, now your motor.
:
Old 12-06-2009, 12:04 PM
Launching!

Your boys are like the stepchild of the NFC east.... its sad too cause Washington in any other division would be better off.
Old 12-06-2009, 05:37 PM
Launching!

haha, yes that's true.
I don't mind the Skins. I actually picked them to win the last superbowl they won with Doug Williams (yes I'm that old hehe).
1st and only African American QB to win a super bowl.
Last Super Bowl we won was in 91 with Mark Rypien at the helm.... he panned out good.

That 91 Skins team may be one of the most underrated teams of all time. I think they were a top 5 team all time. They walloped through that season. Stupid cowgirls ruined their undefeated run....

Last edited by KissMyDSM92; 12-06-2009 at 05:51 PM.
Old 12-06-2009, 05:47 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by HMFDZ28
Your boys are like the stepchild of the NFC east.... its sad too cause Washington in any other division would be better off.
Stepchild??? 3 Rings, 5 total Championships, #1 Fan Base in America, the only team to sell out their stadium 20+ years and counting, and apart of the best rivalry in the history of football..... the Eagles are and always will be the Stepchild with 0 Championships and their incredible "passionate fans." They threw snowballs at Santa and they booed a paraplegic who lost his dominant arm in war because he didn't throw a strike over the plate when he threw the first pitch at a Philly's game.

I just got back home from the Saints Skins game, sat 9 rows behind the Skins bench, and it was incredible. As far as I'm concerned it counts as a win. Even the Saints fans in front of us said 3 challenges shouldn't have gone their way. They better beat the **** out of the cowgirls next week!!! Your alls Giants better beat them this week!
Old 12-06-2009, 06:42 PM
9 Second Club

Last Super Bowl we won was in 91 with Mark Rypien at the helm.... he panned out good.

That 91 Skins team may be one of the most underrated teams of all time. I think they were a top 5 team all time. They walloped through that season. Stupid cowgirls ruined their undefeated run....
So they did! I stand corrected.
Old 12-06-2009, 06:45 PM
9 Second Club

Giants won one and SWEPT the 'Boys as well. Successful season if you ask ME!!
Old 12-07-2009, 07:44 AM
Launching!

that's how I look at it as well... the Skins can go 2-14 but as long as those 2 wins are against the cowgirls then it's a successful season in my opinion!