Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

25% Off all Car Coverking Car Covers!!!!

Old 11-27-2009, 10:14 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 25% Off all Car Coverking Car Covers!!!!

Are you in the Market for a new Car Cover? Now is the time to get prepared to cover up the car for winter.

This is probably the best Coverking Car Cover sale we have ever offered. Any Car Cover, any car, any material, you choose with no limitations...You build the car cover for your car and then take an easy 25% off the total price. Just enter the code "carcover" when checking out in the coupon redemption box and it will take the 25% off instantly.

This is a special deal we worked out with Coverking exclusive to Southern Car Parts. Please use the link below to configure and order your car cover.

Oh, forgot to mention....all orders come with a Free drawstring storage bag and a lock and cable kit.

Promotion will end December 31st.

Order here....

Car Cover Sale

Thanks,

Jim
Old 12-03-2009, 07:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

hell ya, how do you get the logo added? I just want the cheapest gray cover you have (car sleeps inside) can I still get the logo added?
Old 12-04-2009, 07:40 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by nikon
hell ya, how do you get the logo added? I just want the cheapest gray cover you have (car sleeps inside) can I still get the logo added?
Sure, you can add it on any cover....Just build the car cover and then click on the link to add the logo, pick the logo and good to go...

See ya,

Jim
Old 12-12-2009, 04:24 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

We also just added the ability to include an OEM logo on the front of your car cover...

Best deal you will find anywhere on a custom fit car cover....

Jim

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 25% Off all Car Coverking Car Covers!!!!