Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

How Bout Those Bugs

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2009, 01:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Default How Bout Those Bugs

Where did all the bug fans go..they were smack talkin about a dead UGA mascot a few days ago...no big deal the world is back to normal...they get lucky and win one every 8 or 9 years ...
Old 11-30-2009, 02:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"bug" fan here. Until we find a defensive coach who knows what he is doing we will never be able to win the big games. Although I fully expected to win against UGA, I thought we could outscore them even with a bad D, I wasn't fully suprised when the team didn't show up. They have a way of taking the big games off, just like we do in bowl games . O well maybe we can find a way to win the orange bowl (if we get there)
Old 11-30-2009, 05:13 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

oh sure now you come out of hiding. werent gonna get roped into anything when you knew they were gonna get beat but since they managed to pull it out youll say something. i see how it is.

no arguments, they played better and we didnt much to stop it. i have no idea how we managed to not show up for that game but it happens. on the upside thats pretty much the highlight of your season where as we're still going to tampa to fight for a chance to be in miami come Jan 5.

on a side note: the dog is still dead
Old 12-01-2009, 08:02 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Yeah he is doggie heven but UGA's replacement got to see 30-24 and the butterfingers moment ... granted it was not quite as good as the "reggie can't count to four" moment ... but like I said yall win one every 8 or 9 years ... that keeps it semi interesting ..

PS No hiding here ... just have not had the time to waste phuchin with you bug boys.
Old 12-02-2009, 11:39 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Back selling used cars at Maxie Pad Chevrolet?