Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

anyone ever heard of this brand of rods and crank

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2009, 09:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Default anyone ever heard of this brand of rods and crank

While looking into a stroker kit for my LS1 I have been running across this brand of crank and rods too,
It is RPM OR I have seen RPM Maxx I had one seller tell me it was an eagle crank with a different stamp but the exact same, I am not sure of that I know eagle makes good stuff and thats the route I believe I am going (WISH for lunati but too $$$). But I also know alot of manufactures have work done overseas, SO has anyone ever heard of this?
Old 11-30-2009, 11:01 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have used some their parts and have only found a problem once and they were great about taking care of it. I have used a few sets of their rods in some budget circle track builds and haven't had any failures as of yet. Here is a link to their website http://www.notasponsor.com/

Last edited by Patrick G; 12-02-2009 at 11:04 AM. Reason: edited non-sponsor link. Let's support the sponsors we have on this board, OK?
Old 12-02-2009, 10:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

I was curious because their stuff seems cheaper than others
Old 12-02-2009, 10:57 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'd spend the bit of extra money and get into the higher quality Callies crank and rods (just going by the previous posts that they're on the same level as the Eagle stuff). We've got some very competitive pricing on the Callies cranks and rods so you can get into the premium parts and not break the bank!

Largest Stocking Distributor of LS-x Engines / CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE!

COMP - FAST - PACESETTER - DIAMOND RACING - EAGLE SPECIALTY PRODUCTS - CALLIES - COMETIC GASKETS
RAM CLUTCHES - MOSER ENGINEERING - KOOK'S HEADERS - ARP - GM BOLTS AND GASKETS - MSD - NGK
POWERBOND - ASP - AND MORE!
Old 12-02-2009, 12:10 PM
Banned

You also have an option of going to the Callies C series crank to save money. It is less than an Eagle crank.