Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BBK intake, Harris plate sytem= clearance issues

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2009, 06:19 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BBK intake, Harris plate sytem= clearance issues

I have a question maybe someone can help me with. I have a BBK intake and throttle body. I bought a Harris plate system and noticed that I will have issues clearing the radiator or run it mafless with a pro tune I plan on doing anyways. The only reason I dont want to run it without a maf was that I was also going to run a small dry shot. Any tips or info would be greatly appreciated.
Old 12-03-2009, 12:11 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 8tsixt
I have a question maybe someone can help me with. I have a BBK intake and throttle body. I bought a Harris plate system and noticed that I will have issues clearing the radiator or run it mafless with a pro tune I plan on doing anyways. The only reason I dont want to run it without a maf was that I was also going to run a small dry shot. Any tips or info would be greatly appreciated.
Try taking some pics so we can see what's going on.

Nick
Old 12-03-2009, 01:52 PM
11 Second Club

You will have to use a modified smooth bellow (trimmed up) to make it fit, but it will fit.
Old 12-04-2009, 04:51 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 98noscamaross
You will have to use a modified smooth bellow (trimmed up) to make it fit, but it will fit.
Thanks for the encouragement to hack up my bellow. I ended up trimming quite a bit from the below, trimmed the lid, got rid of the slp maf and reinstalled the stock maf. What do you know? It fit finally.