Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Great Christmas gift for anyone with a vehicle

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2009, 11:17 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great Christmas gift for anyone with a vehicle

Nice looking floor mats really brighten up any car or trucks interior.

Get rid of those old stained, grungy mats and toss in some new Lloyds Floor Mats. Even the newest of vehicles get a nice uplift in appearance when you toss in some Embroidered Lloyds Ultimat Floor Mats. They are a 32oz mat, made with premium 2 ply nylon yarn and have a non slip backing while utilizing the cars factory fastening system to keep them in place.

Most folks order their floor mats with OEM factory licensed Logos which REALLY set Lloyd mats apart from anything else on the market.

We have over 4000 patterns custom fit specifically to most all vehicles and offer OEM Licensed logos for all the Domestic lines of Vehicles.

They are an excellent Christmas gift, BUT since they are custom made, they take 7-10 days to arrive so need to order quickly in order to have them by Christmas. Oh, and yes....we do have them from the 2010 Camaro also

You can order for any vehicle below...
Lloyd Ultimats

Or for more vehicle specific pictures, see below
Camaro Floor Mats
Dodge Floor Mats
Cadillac Floor Mats
Challenger Floor Mats
Old 12-05-2009, 12:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

first the car covers and now the floor mats...you're making my car very happy this xmas....question though...are the thick luxe mats worth the extra coin?
Old 12-05-2009, 03:23 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by nikon
first the car covers and now the floor mats...you're making my car very happy this xmas....question though...are the thick luxe mats worth the extra coin?
Thanks....

Man, the Luxe mats are really nice (worth every penny), but in my opinion the Ultimats have the best bang for your buck.

I mean lets face it, they are floor mats....You are going to be putting your dirty shoes on them...

If you drop $300 bucks on a set of floor mats, you are going to want to get floor mats to protect your floor mats...it just keeps getting worse from there until the point that you have 6" of material under your feet

The ultimats are super nice and have like a 5 year warranty...I would go with them unless you are the type that always gets the VERY BEST with everything?

Hope this helps a little...

Jim
Old 12-05-2009, 06:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thanks but I already ordered the luxe mats...couldn't wait...car sits in the garage most of the time...I do keep it clean for the most part...I'll just invest in scotchgaurd
Old 12-09-2009, 09:05 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by nikon
Thanks but I already ordered the luxe mats...couldn't wait...car sits in the garage most of the time...I do keep it clean for the most part...I'll just invest in scotchgaurd
No biggie.....you will love them!!!!!!

Jim
Old 12-10-2009, 10:06 AM
TECH Regular

$424.00 - Lux Mats (front only) and Truck Mat with V Embroidery...Ouch.

Ultimate mats are the way to go.
Old 12-10-2009, 03:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

I didn't get the trunk mat but all four mats (front embroidered) were a little over $200...besides it was a x-mas present from my fiancee
Old 12-11-2009, 09:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Lloyds is quality!!! I bought two sets of fronts that were not Lloyds for my V from the vendor in Atlanta on the other forum and both wore through due to business shoe heels pretty damn quickly. My Lloyds in my C6, which gets driven about 5x as much, are still in good shape with no wear marks after 40K miles. I ain't big on the shizzle/bling factor, but nice mats are a must.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:57 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by onebadcad
Lloyds is quality!!! I bought two sets of fronts that were not Lloyds for my V from the vendor in Atlanta on the other forum and both wore through due to business shoe heels pretty damn quickly. My Lloyds in my C6, which gets driven about 5x as much, are still in good shape with no wear marks after 40K miles. I ain't big on the shizzle/bling factor, but nice mats are a must.
I agree...thanks for the post...

The, best bang for your buck...get the Ultimats

But if you are willing to spring for the absolute best, get the Luxe Mats

See ya,

Jim