Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

***5th Annual North Jersey Holiday Gathering Sunday December 27th at 8:30pm***

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2009, 05:09 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ***5th Annual North Jersey Holiday Gathering Sunday December 27th at 8:30pm***

The confirmed date is Sunday December 27th at 8:30...

Well its that time of year again. I am in the midst of putting together our 5th, annual, Toyota Supra Holiday Gathering for the TRI state area. This originated as a Supra event but we have always extended a warm welcome to our fellow FD, Corvette, NJ Tuners, FBody and Club Lexus friends but of course all are welcomed. Feel free to forward this link to any forum you feel would make good company. This is a great gathering with a great turnout every year, so please come join us and keep this great gathering as enjoyable as it has been in the past. !

I like to plan things well in advance to make things as convenient for everyone as possible. Last years gaterhing fell on a Friday night on the 26th of December which worked out well for everyone. This year Christmas falls on a Friday so to allow for ample clean up time and preparation we have decided to move it up a day to Sunday December 27th. Last year we got things started around 8:30pm which wasn't too early and wasn't too late. For the past 4 years TGI Fridays has been the choice of venue and has seemed to work well being a centralized and accessible location with plenty of parking. If you plan on attending please post if you can make it and this will give us a general idea of what we are working with, and please feel free to offer any suggestions !

T G I Fridays
1143 Us Highway 46 N
Succasunna, NJ 07876
(973) 252-1066

Here is a map of the General area with Fridays being located in the circled red dot. It is relatively easy to get to from anywhere as its right on rt. 46 30 seconds off of rt 10 and 3 minutes from route 80.

ANYONE NEEDING TO GET AHOLD OF ME PLEASE PM ME AND I WILL FORWARD YOU MY CONTACT INFORMATION.

RSVP- If you are available and wish to attend please let us know as we need to have a rough estimate regardless of what the final head count winds up being.

I will continue to update this thread with any new forth comings as the time gets closer.

A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone and a very Happy Holidays to any other celebration I may have missed !! I look forward to seeing many of you in the next few weeks as these gatherings are always a good time !!!

Old 12-15-2009, 06:14 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just for the record this is on Saturday the 26th. There is an error that has not yet been fixed in the title. Very surprised to see no activity from you FBody guys. There are usually several in attendance.