Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vr3

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2009, 02:19 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vr3

Designed to produce power and torque throughout the RPM range, Increases throttle response, Increases gas mileage, Increases acceleration, Installs in just minutes, A patent-pending design, Eliminates the need for a ported throttle-body by smoothing and reshaping the throttle-body entrance to increase the incoming air velocity at each given RPM

In Truck applications we have seen gains of up to 22+ ft/lbs of tire-shredding torque throughout the power curve where you can use it! As tested in a 2004 Silverado 5.3 V8. In LS1 car applications, gains of up to 13 rear wheel HP have been seen (03 C5 Corvette).
http://www.vararam.com/vr3.html

They claim some great torque gains. I'm sure the gains go up proportionally when associated with other performance mods. The question is..does anyone use this in their LS1's vs a p&p throttle body? What kind of gains are you seeing with what mods? I guess those P&P can bash on this product too if they want. I just want to know!

I mean for 30bucks... is it worth it?

I only have a volante CAI and slp catback, headers, cam and tune are next. should i toss this sucker on too? or just p&p.
Old 12-08-2009, 02:47 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not worth it, just port and polish or buy one already done by a sponser.