General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

Lazy headlight

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2009, 02:06 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Lazy headlight

I've searched and read. I have a 98T/A was going on a long trip one morning it was fairly chilly and rainy. the headlights were up as I left before daylight. when i pulled into a rest area the passenger side wouldn't go down, i jiggled it lightly turned them on. then off and it went down... but since then the drivers side only comes up about 3/4th's of the way. it doesn't seem to be hinding and if i use the manual method it will come up... Any Ideas. I've checked the opperation. and i can find nothing.

HELP.. and thanks.
Old 12-14-2009, 03:46 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Y2K WS6
I've searched and read. I have a 98T/A was going on a long trip one morning it was fairly chilly and rainy. the headlights were up as I left before daylight. when i pulled into a rest area the passenger side wouldn't go down, i jiggled it lightly turned them on. then off and it went down... but since then the drivers side only comes up about 3/4th's of the way. it doesn't seem to be hinding and if i use the manual method it will come up... Any Ideas. I've checked the opperation. and i can find nothing.

HELP.. and thanks.
Motor is going out. Mine did the same. on both sides.