Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

true duals

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 11:21 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default true duals

im interested in the "texas speed rumbler x true duals" and decided to just buy the longtube headers from the texas speed website as well. they have pacesetter ones for for about $370 and texas speed ones for $500.

id much rather pay $370, but i just wanted some input on which i should go with. also any opinions on this true dual setup in general?

thanks in advance
Old 12-16-2009, 02:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im currently running coated pacesetters, and have been for 3 seasons. They are the best bang for the buck, and unless you go to bigger cubes I dont see any reason not to go with them. Ive also seen the true duals on a few cars, sound good. But if your car is lowered I would be cautious. Its ok if you have the heater hose mod, but full coilovers, or cut springs like me....its a no go. Good luck man.
Old 12-16-2009, 09:12 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If these are the first mods to the car, the Pacesetter headers would probably be the better choice. You really don't have a need for the larger primary headers. Now if you are planning on modding with heads and cam relatively quickly you might look at the bigger headers as a possibility. However, if the plan is for a bolt-on car for a while, the Pacesetters will do just fine for your application. Let us know if you have any other questions!

Jon