What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

Whats it worth...low mile clean 99 Trans AM H/C/I 9", Fikse FM5's etc...

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2009, 01:53 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Whats it worth...low mile clean 99 Trans AM H/C/I 9", Fikse FM5's etc...

Whats it worth guys....?? Your not gonna hurt my feelings, I know this is not gold but I would like to get some opinions. I'm also thinking about taking the roll cage and n20 off. I was thinking with the roll cage and n20 out 15k FIRM would be a fair price??? I mean the Fikse's alone will pull 2k NO PROB.

Have had the car over 4 years and its been very well taken care of. It just hit 57k. The paint is very good and I just had it recently detailed. It has a fiberglass WS6 hood. The inside is very good as well. Everything works very well, ac/heat pwr windows...etc Ok, the only flaw the car has is on the right fender on one of the bolts cracked the metal a little bit causing the fender to stick up a tiny bit, its not a huge deal but its the only thing that I can think of. Car made 416/403 on the dyno as of a week ago. Made 517/580 on 100 shot. This is on 91 octane and crappy high 3500 ft air and also through a beefy 9". Car made an easy 50hp more in TX with a 10bolt about two years ago. Tune is super safe so there is more in it but I like things safe. The best it has ran here in Tucson is a 12.3 on motor and 11.6 on 100 shot. It has way more in it because the car was running very rich on those runs and here in Tucson the DA sucks so you wont see killer times here. I dont run the **** out of it so its never been a big deal to go lower. Since then Ive finally got it tuned and its running much better and will net better times easy but the car runs very good and has never given me a hick up. I put the cage in thinking I was going to start going much more with the car but I never did. It sees more weekend cruising than racing. Ive maybe used three bottles on the car. The car turns heads everywhere, has the perfect stance and the wheels just set it off. I get compliments everywhere.

ENGINE MODS - All the engine mods were installed at 43k

Edelbrock TSP Terminator heads
TSP MS3 Cam with new lifters and harden pushrods, .650 springs etc..
Fast 90 w/ NW 92mm TB
SLP 85mm maf, 85mm lid
Lucas 42lb
TR6 plugs, MSD wires
ASP Underdrive pulley

INTERIOR -

Automter Phantom II fuel press, Nitrous press and Dynojet wideband
Alpine Deck - very nice, its only one year old, I also have it wired to a Sirus receiver and for ipod player, also comes with remote
Kenwood amp with the stealth box with 10'' sub. Amp is not mounted.
Whited out main gauges, hvac and light panel

SUSPENSION -

Koni fully adjustable shocks/struts
Strano springs
UMI 3 point welded subframes
UMI adjustable torque arm
UMI Crossmember piece - takes the torque arm off the tail shaft
UMI adjustable pan hard bar
BMR boxed control arms

MISC -

TNT F1 Nitrous Kit, Car has had a total of maybe 5 bottles, I have a bottle half full now that I filled over two months ago
Nitrous Outlet switch panel located in ashtray
Nitrous Outlet bottle heater/bracket assy (heater works very well and it also holds the bottle, very nice set up)
Nitrous Outlet WOT switch
Nitrous Outlet N20 plate for throttle body
T56 shifter with lou short stick
Wolfe 6 point roll bar
Walbro 255
QTP 1 7/8 longtubes, TSP offroad y, SLP dual dual with corsa clones
SLP line lock
Raptor shift light - hidden in pillar
Clear light lens on all four corners of car
All windows tinted
FIKSE 17x9 front 17x11 rear with Goodyear F1 tires, fronts have 15k on them rears have 5k on them. The wheels are in very good condition with absolutely no curb rash.
Textrilla OZ700 Clutch with billet steel fly wheel - has about 15k on it and feels awesome

REAR -

DLS 9'' with moser 31 spline axles, strange center with 3.89 gears - Rear has 7K on it and fluid was just changed out as of 150 miles ago.

Old 12-18-2009, 10:49 AM
TECH Resident

no one...
Old 12-20-2009, 10:49 AM
Staging Lane

First off beautifull car, secondly I think you make more parting it out.
Old 12-20-2009, 03:08 PM
TECH Resident

yeah I hear ya and thank you for the compliment. Its just such a pain parting it out. Ive had a few offers but its not like I need to sale it.
Old 12-21-2009, 09:36 PM
TECH Junkie

Ya thats a sick MF car. I don't have a have a ballpark price for you, but PM me if you decide to part out, I'm interested in a couple big price/easily removable parts.

Quick Reply: Whats it worth...low mile clean 99 Trans AM H/C/I 9", Fikse FM5's etc...