Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

My Christmas gift..a lil early

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2009, 08:56 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Christmas gift..a lil early

Finally got all the stuff! Its a TNT Kit but really the only thing TNT left is the fuel solenoid. Everything else is Nitrous Outlet

4500 Nano Kit
10# bottle with NX heater
90mm dual stage Nitrous Outlet plate kit
Trick Progressive Dual Stage controller, built in WOT switch
Custom Billet bottle mount
Nitrous Outlet "Big Show" 400 shot purge (suppose to be f'n wicked!)
Planning on a 200 single stage shot for now. But i got a spare nitrous solenoid, spare 10# bottle with heater, so all i need to get is another fuel noid and nitrous feed line, wire it to the Trick controller, then i will have a complete dual kit.

Old 12-17-2009, 09:55 PM
On The Tree

Nice setup. You gotta let us know how she runs on the gas! I want to see some video of the purge!!!
Old 12-18-2009, 06:27 AM
12 Second Club

Trick setup, that out to keep you entertained with your car for awhile longer
Old 12-18-2009, 09:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

wow, all that stuff looks familiar. im glad everything got to you ok. i took the battery out of the scale so it wouldnt turn on when in route. it comes in real handy when filling your bottles. there were a few times i came out short on a fill and had to break that puppy out.
Old 12-18-2009, 01:40 PM
On The Tree

TNT is the BEST hands down, I put over 150 bottles through that system. The nozzles are what is really great, the way it atomizes, no other brand can compare. Congrats man!
Old 12-18-2009, 06:31 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 1Bad'66
Nice setup. You gotta let us know how she runs on the gas! I want to see some video of the purge!!!
will def post up when i get the stuff installed! and yes, i am looking for vids of the purge, i have never seen what a Big SHow is.. plus, the solenoid is as big as the damn nitrous solenoid!!! LOL

Originally Posted by PA Z06
Trick setup, that out to keep you entertained with your car for awhile longer
that was the plan... was getting bored with it.

Originally Posted by algws6
wow, all that stuff looks familiar. im glad everything got to you ok. i took the battery out of the scale so it wouldnt turn on when in route. it comes in real handy when filling your bottles. there were a few times i came out short on a fill and had to break that puppy out.
thanks, i did notice the battery and thought, wtf is that for. lol... but seriously, the kit is amazing and as promised. the packaging was fantastic! there are soo many jets in there too. im going to need to figure out which is for what shot. but again, Thanks Al!!!

Originally Posted by NastyC6
TNT is the BEST hands down, I put over 150 bottles through that system. The nozzles are what is really great, the way it atomizes, no other brand can compare. Congrats man!
from what i heard in the past, yes, TNT was the best kit out there. they usually under rated their systems which was nice too. I however will be going with a Nitrous Outlet dual stage plate kit. Has not arrived yet. the power ring will be up for sale when i get the plate.
Old 01-01-2010, 06:30 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 1Bad'66
Iagree that is one nice set up.
Old 01-01-2010, 09:29 PM
10 Second Club

Looking good bro.
Old 01-02-2010, 09:59 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 02SSLE
Looking good bro.
Shane man the set up looks good even looking at it for 2nd or 3rd time. Man cant wait until the run this spring or summer you better make it man. I will do a small part of it... Talk with you you bro. Are you making any more JAM out of the set up.....