Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My day at carlsbad.

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2003, 03:26 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My day at carlsbad.

So i get to carslbad (San Diego 1/4 mile strip) at like 11 a couple of weeks ago. I get there and i see a couple of other F-bodies, a lot of civics, 2 ligtnings and strangly enough a SS Silverado. So on my first run i wanted to warm up my engine. Cut outs in. And next to me is this **** talking SRT-4. Hes telling me he beats the crap out of f-bodies all day long. Now by no means am i slow. (6.0L heads, wisper lid, a custom chet herbert cam, ls6 match ported manifold, ls1 edit. I dynoed a 361 rwhp at 377 rwtq and of course cutouts) We both engage lights go down we both go. Of course he launches, i spin out through 1st and second. Finally i hook and its like the gods of traction slapped me in the ***. I catch him and by the end have over 3 car lengths on him. I pulled a 12.91 at 109 When we pit. I go over and say nice race, but when he sees me comming he walks away, what a ***. Later in that day i got my *** handed to me by a lightning with slicks and a pulley so what can i say cant win em all. haha
Old 12-17-2003, 07:15 AM
STF Veteran

Good kill/death. Those damn lightning's are hell with slicks. I watched one run 12.6's about 10 times in a row. All he had was a pulley too. He ran it 2 times with out the slicks and couldn't get better than a 13.2. I am glad you spanked the stupid neon though. I don't understand why people have to talk **** to make themselves feel tough. If you got a fast car then shut the **** up and lets race and see. JMO
Old 12-17-2003, 07:17 AM
TECH Junkie

Pretty good times considering how shitty that track is. Cool that you whipped the **** talker too!
Old 12-17-2003, 09:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

good kill and good death man. i hate people that cant admit they were wrong about there car and are too big of asses to talk after.. some of my best friends i met because of racing them (some wins some losses)