Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Debaing on switching to nitrous outlet.

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2009, 08:15 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Debaing on switching to nitrous outlet.

Currently I'm just using a Cold Fusion wet kit and have 100whp jets in it. It's on stock timing and tune. I'm getting ready to go get tuned though and have thought about switching to the Nitrous Outlet plate kit and bumping up to a 150 shot though. I really like this kit: http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/catalog...4&product=3944

I'm just not sure if there is a big enough difference in the two kit's to sell mine and purchase this one. I'm new to nitrous but since using it, im loving it! I thought about just buying the plate conversion and using my existing stuff but then I thought well I wonder if NO's solenoids are better then my CFN ones? I wonder if there is a difference in the bottle itself? Plus I really like the hard lines, fittings, and solenoid brackets that are in that kit. I dont need the electronics since im using a window switch.

What are your guys thoughts? Upgrade? Just the conversion? See if they will sell me the pieces like that hard lines and fittings?
Old 12-31-2009, 01:02 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man, Ive been dealing with nitrous for 17yrs. I love the stuff. And ever since I started dealing with Dave and his crew there at Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet, Ill NEVER go anywhere else. They are top notch, and bar none the best in the industry... I assure you that youll be 100% happy. They have sold more nitrous stuff then Jegs and Summit combined...
Old 12-31-2009, 02:41 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by charlie c5
Man, Ive been dealing with nitrous for 17yrs. I love the stuff. And ever since I started dealing with Dave and his crew there at Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet, Ill NEVER go anywhere else. They are top notch, and bar none the best in the industry... I assure you that youll be 100% happy. They have sold more nitrous stuff then Jegs and Summit combined...
This being the reason why I just bought my 92mm plate kit from Dave's rather than anywhere else
Old 12-31-2009, 02:53 PM
hashtagBMW

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There is a big difference in the kits and a HUGE difference in the service. Dave and his crew are outstanding.
Old 12-31-2009, 04:07 PM
Banned

I can surely see gains with the Nitrous Outlet plate over your current single nozzle.

We have been using them on every car in shop for a couple years now and could not be happier. They always seem to be many steps ahead with products and acc.

We have there products on sale though Monday as well. There is over $140 off their F-body Specific kit with the sale + FREE SHIPPING.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/sponsor-s...tlet-sale.html
Old 12-31-2009, 05:37 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by LS1 SPEED
I can surely see gains with the Nitrous Outlet plate over your current single nozzle.

We have been using them on every car in shop for a couple years now and could not be happier. They always seem to be many steps ahead with products and acc.

We have there products on sale though Monday as well. There is over $140 off their F-body Specific kit with the sale + FREE SHIPPING.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/sponsor-s...tlet-sale.html
Thanks for the good Deals! I just bought me the F-Body specific kit with the stage 2 accessories
Old 12-31-2009, 05:52 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Fifedogg
Thanks for the good Deals! I just bought me the F-Body specific kit with the stage 2 accessories
good to hear and we are glad to help

Happy New Year
Old 12-31-2009, 06:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Myself, I see no problems with either company. Cold Fusion actually supplies most of the nitrous companies, so their stuff is fine. They get a bad rap on this site due to past issues, vendor vs vendor, but that never discounted the quality of their products. What you could do, keep your kit as is and just get the Plate add on kit. They are only like $150 bucks and probably the cheapest route to take. Again either company would work for this, as would HSW or NOS. One thing to think about though, the Cold Fusion conversion would probably be best as that is the kit you have. They will all have the same basic HP out come, so pick your poison, LOL. Myself, if I were converting would choose the HSW plate due to the superior distribution and atomization allowed by their 360 degree perimeter style nitrous introduction. But, different manufacture and slight differences in plumbing may be present? Good luck on your choice. It is a great time to be into the N2O game, as the choices are many.
Robert
Old 12-31-2009, 08:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

hsw plate is also at $120 right now. that price is ridiculous for the quality of the plate. search for their holiday sale thread. i like nitrous outlet too, but their plate conversion is going for about $100 more (correct me if im wrong).
Old 01-01-2010, 12:43 PM
9 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i love my nitrous outlet system. and it delivers exactly how its advertised. on a 150 shot i made 149 rwhp. on a 200 shot i made 206 rwhp. not many can say that. as long as i use nitrous i will have there stuff on my car.