Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Sick Deal on 4 OEM Wheels with Tires

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2009, 11:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Sick Deal on 4 OEM Wheels with Tires

Not mine, found it on craigslist, i dont have the time to mess with it even though i would love to have an extra set. Ad speaks for itself. If someone buys them and sells them inidividually, I would appreciate a deal on a spare since I hooked it up if it goes through lol. In York PA BTW

http://york.craigslist.org/pts/1525089445.html
Old 12-27-2009, 11:27 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just emailed him since i am close and my Brother is very very close and told him i would come up and get them any night this week. This would be a huge blessing for me since my right rear wheel just had one of the spokes crack because of a pot hole caused by this bad snow storm we just had!
Old 12-27-2009, 11:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Syclone354
I just emailed him since i am close and my Brother is very very close and told him i would come up and get them any night this week. This would be a huge blessing for me since my right rear wheel just had one of the spokes crack because of a pot hole caused by this bad snow storm we just had!
Let me know if you wanna hook me up with a good deal on a spare for myself lol. Really want just one just didnt have the coin for all six and time to sell the others. Mainly did it to help someone out and hope it pans out for you
Old 12-27-2009, 11:36 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ill let you know if I get them and end up with one i can sell you. Hopefully I get a reply back soon. I have a brother that lives in Dallastown which is only a few minutes from York so he could get them for me any evening this week.