Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Injectors for the LS1 Pro Flo XT

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2009, 07:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Injectors for the LS1 Pro Flo XT

Another thread brought to my attention that the LS2 Pro Flo XT intake uses the small body fuel injectors (Pico style). Does anyone know who makes that style in the 60 - 72lb range in high independance? I'm new to fuel injection as far as building a motor that runs on it. So, I know the stock cumputer needs high independance injectors but can it be tuned to run on low independance? FWIW my motor will be procharged down the road and I only want to buy the injectors once. Therefore, can the tuner also compensate for the large injectors while running it NA? Thanks in advance for the help.

Last edited by Monte4ever; 12-28-2009 at 07:39 PM.
Old 12-28-2009, 09:36 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Monte4ever
Another thread brought to my attention that the LS2 Pro Flo XT intake uses the small body fuel injectors (Pico style). Does anyone know who makes that style in the 60 - 72lb range in high independance? I'm new to fuel injection as far as building a motor that runs on it. So, I know the stock cumputer needs high independance injectors but can it be tuned to run on low independance? FWIW my motor will be procharged down the road and I only want to buy the injectors once. Therefore, can the tuner also compensate for the large injectors while running it NA? Thanks in advance for the help.
pico's are 38mm o ring to o ring ls2 are 48mm.. we have both in Bosch high impedance in the size you want.. Just make sure of the length first. We also have the wire adapter to use your ls1 wire harness without cutting. These have great idle characteristics and there are many tuners you can use.. The stock computer can only run high impedance injectors. To run lows you will need a seperate driver box.
Old 12-28-2009, 09:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The intake is designed for the LS2 so I guess it would use 48mm injectors. The fuel rail is on back-order so I'll have to wait to make sure. Thanks for the quick response.

Quick Reply: Injectors for the LS1 Pro Flo XT