What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

2000 Camaro SS M6

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2010, 11:30 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Camaro SS M6

Hey guys I'm looking for honest opinions on this I have a 2000 Camaro SS always garaged 37,000 miles and am looking at what it may be worth. It's Bright red tan leather interior M6 T Top. Mods
SLP Loudmouth
SLP Headers
FMS F-11 cam titanium reatiners and dual springs
LS6 intake
Ported Throttle body
BMR Panhard Rod
BMR LCA's
BMR Strut tower brace
SLP double diamond sub frame connectors
BMR Front and rear sway bars
Bear Eradispeed rotors
Earls stainless steel brake lines
Lous short stick shifter
Harlan shift light
Pioneer head unit and speakers 2 amps and JL stalth 10 in the rear.
The car is a garage queen never tracked and unfortunately only driven 500 miles in the last 3 years (relocation from Pensacola to Jacksonville)
I love the car but I fly for the military and am always gone and I never get to enjoy her anymore so I am throwing around the idea of maybe selling her and wanted some honest input as to her value. Thanks in Advance Scrappy
Attached Thumbnails 2000 Camaro SS M6-car1.jpg   2000 Camaro SS M6-car2.jpg   2000 Camaro SS M6-car4.jpg   2000 Camaro SS M6-car5.jpg   2000 Camaro SS M6-car6.jpg  

Old 01-02-2010, 10:08 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 436 Likes on 315 Posts

Love the color combo! No, I am not biased
I am not experienced with mods in general but I do know that you get just a fraction back when you sell. Your car sounds too nice to 'give away' to the offers you would probably get. The low miles are a real plus and should bring retail pricing your way BUT even that price is probably too low when you think of the alternative which is what I am going to suggest. That is to KEEP THE CAR for your future. Your military career will end one day no matter how far in advance it may be. You will want your car back when that day comes. I knew two military flyers in your same situation that always regretted selling cars they once owned because of the exact same reasons you stated. Unless you are tired of the car I would store it professionally for what ever number of years is necessary. Secure storage is not horribly expensive and I'm sure affordable for you. When that one day comes in the future it will be like opening a time capsule. It will take very little to get your car street ready again. If you have to sell, good luck and I hope you get top $$. It is tough.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:39 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anybody I may keep her but still would like some opinions.

Quick Reply: 2000 Camaro SS M6