Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What is this? 60% underdrive hub?

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2010, 12:26 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default What is this? 60% underdrive hub?

Picked this up a few years ago on here advertised as a 90% balancer (I was thinking that meant 10%... silly me for not asking for pictures). Anyways, its been sitting around for a while because I realized it wasn't what I needed and picked up a 10% ATI Balancer for the now-cancelled/sold-off Procharger build.

It is a one-piece aluminum assembly with a seal/sleeve at the base where it would meet up with the rubber crank seal.

I called ATI, and they said it isn't theirs. The only thing on their site it seems like is the 60% UD dry sump (pn 916034), but that shows advertised with a 25-tooth belt-drive for the oil pump, but this definitely doesn't have that.

The OD of the 4-rib and 6-rib belt grooves are both 3", meaning it is a 60% underdrive.

My ATI 8-rib blower pulley did NOT mate up to this, the hub sticking out the front is too wide, but I believe the bolts lined up.

I imagine this is what is called just a hub that would need a separate balancer/dampener bolted to the front of it, but I have no idea where one would purchase it because I don't know the brand.

Anyone want it? lol

Old 01-06-2010, 04:52 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

haha what size belt would you use? haha