Default gamblers tx vs alabama

texas is +4

over/under for the game is now 45

I am liking the under 45 alot..
anybody want to talk me out of that??
Old 01-07-2010, 05:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thats a change, it was texas +5 1/2 last week.
Old 01-07-2010, 05:26 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had it at 3.5 last time I checked.
Old 01-07-2010, 05:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Current line is Texas +4 and 45.5 via scoresandodds.com The under 45 is very tempting. However that is depending a lot on Texas and their D. If they can hold down Julio & Mays and not allow a Td through the air then I think it will stay under. But, if Texas falls asleep and gives up 2 or 3 in the air then that 45 can go away quickly. I actually like Texas to win by 3. Colt and Shipley are going to be key to them winning though and getting around the pressure of Mcclain and Cody.
Old 01-07-2010, 05:27 PM
Texas Director

Texas +4 all day long. $$$!
Old 01-07-2010, 05:29 PM
Teching In

Alright, I have it at UT +4 and the total as 45.5 as of now. I like the under as well...just hoping it doesn't turn into a shootout!
Old 01-07-2010, 05:38 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by mmiller
Texas +4 all day long. $$$!
yeah I would take a 24 to 20 texas win.. or a 24 to 21 push
although I could also buy the Hook and get 45 1/2..

I am thinking about also doing a 7 point teaser bet.

under 52 for sure
but I don't know if I should do texas + 11
or bama + 3
Old 01-08-2010, 10:40 AM
TECH Regular

I had Texas +4 and the ML at +155 and they both would have won if Colt didn't get hurt. BAMA is not the best team in the country this year. Texas is no ifs ands or buts about it, Texas is without a doubt.

Pretty classless by Saban running up the score in the end so the final score doesnt look like they almost got beat by a true freshman backup
Old 01-08-2010, 11:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

"IF", the word usually muttered by a loser.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by white man
"IF", the word usually muttered by a loser.
x2, there are no if's in football, b/c Colt could have came out flying, or thrown 3-4 int's.

Gibly (Garret Gilber) is and will be a bad ***, has a much stronger arm than colt, and this is coming from an Aggie. I lost alot of respect for Texas fans who threw Garrett under the bus, 99% of them didn't even know who he was. Next to Barkley he was the top QB recruit in the country last year. Sure he is a true freshman, but now a days that doesn't say much. If you want to say that, Trent Richardson is a true freshman also.
Old 01-08-2010, 12:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by redz_02
x2, there are no if's in football, b/c Colt could have came out flying, or thrown 3-4 int's.

Gibly (Garret Gilber) is and will be a bad ***, has a much stronger arm than colt, and this is coming from an Aggie. I lost alot of respect for Texas fans who threw Garrett under the bus, 99% of them didn't even know who he was. Next to Barkley he was the top QB recruit in the country last year. Sure he is a true freshman, but now a days that doesn't say much. If you want to say that, Trent Richardson is a true freshman also.
Threw him under the bus, 99% didn't know who he was?

don't say ignorant things.
Old 01-08-2010, 12:21 PM
TECH Regular

Garrett needed to be allowed to get his feet wet with the pass way earlier than he was allowed. The Tide knew he would be shaky and played the run putting Garrett in terrible 3rd a long plays. Greg Davis is an idiot and thought he was getting Colt back at the half. You can't rely on that type of crap. A shovel pass with almost no time on the clock at the half? Are you serious? Who dials up these plays!? Greg must wipe his ***, decode the **** stain on the paper, and turn it into offense. Let Major Applewhite take over and get his *** out of Texas. Alabama didn't win that game by playing hard. They won that game by superior coaching. Nick Saban and his staff made Mack Brown and that no talent assclown Greg Davis look like inbred rednecks. From the moment Colt was out of the game, my wife was raising hell that the game was over. I told her "have faith, this Gilbert kid is actually really good." She started to believe come the 4th quarter. Where was our weak side pass blocker on that fumble? Running out for a dump pass! NO! You make contact before you leave your QB to get murdered. Texas REALLY had a chance last night WITHOUT Colt. The coaching staff showed no faith in their recruit and blew it. Congrats to Bama and we'll see you on the field next year.
Old 01-08-2010, 12:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
Threw him under the bus, 99% didn't know who he was?

don't say ignorant things.
How is that ignorant, was just stating what I was hearing. Heard it first hand on 6th street while I was bartending at Cheers shot bar. Decided to pick up the shift b/c I would make about 300-400 bucks if Texas won.

Ignorant? Maybe I exaggerated a little, but far from ignorant.