LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

FAST 92mm intake swap need help and info get ready to see it done

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2010, 10:10 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FAST 92mm intake swap need help and info get ready to see it done

I am trying to swap our crap manifold for a FAST 92mm manifold and i just need some help on how to make this work i also have my 90mm LS2 drive by wire TB all i need now is fuel rails and probably new injectors unless you guys think other wise i also have the valley cover and opsu relocater off katech and the TB adapter harness when do you need to change to bigger injectors i am going to do H/C/I but im doing the intake first would that alone require bigger injectors and will those performance products fuel rails work for this I know in the long run with the cam and new heads it will require bigger injectors im looking to get 400 whp N/A which HP sales of south florida said it is definitly possible with the right H/C/I setup they specialize in LS based motor and if you guys can think of any other parts i would need would be greatly appreciated

Last edited by monteboy954; 01-10-2010 at 09:45 AM. Reason: more info
Old 01-09-2010, 01:07 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That is going to be a mighty hard fit. The fast intakes are larger to begin with. Than on top of that your going to a 92mm neck. I am sorry but the way i did it would be able to work. Maybe someone else has some ideas but i believe there was a clearance issue with the ls2 that would be amplified by the fast. Good luck, it will sound nasty if it works
Old 01-09-2010, 10:12 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Check out this thread:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/ls4-front...questions.html

You can reuse the stock fuel injectors if you aren't going to exceed their flow limits and if you modify the fuel rail mounting tabs on an aftermaket rail. I could be wrong, but I doubt the stock fuel rail will clear the LSx manifold with just bending like I did.

Quick Reply: FAST 92mm intake swap need help and info get ready to see it done