What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

94 camaro 3.4

Old 01-14-2010, 01:29 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 94 camaro 3.4

I'm looking for a cheap daily and found this close by. Never owned a sixer. What is it Worth?

-1994 3.4L Camaro
Comp Cam 260h w/ 1.6 rockers,J&M STB, UMI 3pt SFC's, Spohn RCA's + Adj. PHR, KYB AGX Shocks, Pacesetter Headers, Cutout, Posi Rear w/3.42's, Aluminum DS, Wings West Body Kit, SS Hood/Spoiler, 17" TT2's 9.5/11" 275/315's, 5% tint

new Tires under 4k miles on them. Has some front damage but will give replacement bumper cover and drivers side fender, just need to paint and slap on. Recent trans rebuild with shift kit. needs new front rotors but not that bad. new fuel pump this summer.

not looking for much of anything, between the rims, hood, spoiler, 3pt subframes, rca's, adj pan hard bar i think im asking a fair price. Could prob part the car for more.

Here's a link to some pics. http://www.fquick.com/usp55

Cloth, 23 at best 19 if you have a heavy foot. avg 21-22. paint is only 2 years old, gona need to paint the front bumper cover and driver side fender to match. id repaint the front of the kit too while your at it. being so low it tends to get beatup

custom sub box with a 12". Has a nice amp on the box. The driverside speaker is (1 year old infinity's) is out only cause its hooked up to the factory bose sound amp with seems to have lost its power. All you have to do s run 2 new wires to the headunit (not factory) and run it off that. Ill also throw in the brand new inifinity speakers i bought to ttest to see if it was the speaker itself or not. never took them back. In no way is the car perfect but it has no problem spinning the large 315's out back and sounds nice even with the cutout closed. Interior is stock, just those newer seats. Some interior things could be done/replaced. Need the screw to hold in the drivers side bezel around the door handle. center consol has the hidge broken, ive looked everywhere and on everycar they all have the same problem.

Let me know what you guys think

Search this Thread