Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

C5 A4 to M6 swap

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 05:28 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C5 A4 to M6 swap

Ive been looking everywhere (including corvette forum) for some sort of write up or some better explanations than some posts ive found from 2+ years ago.

Anyone have any ideas on where else to look?

The swap I can do as ive done it on other cars. I just need to find info on the wiring changes. I really dont want to pull the entire engine/tranny wire harness out of both cars if I dont have to. And there was a site I found a while back that made a jumper harness for tranny swaps that I cant find anymore :-(
Old 01-21-2010, 06:19 PM
On The Tree

Sounds like a big project and a doable one I'm sure. I have heard of going from a M6 to a A4 for the simplicity of converting I assume. Sorry I don't have much to offer as far as details go. I'm curious myself. Good luck with your project.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:25 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by A3VETTE
Ive been looking everywhere (including corvette forum) for some sort of write up or some better explanations than some posts ive found from 2+ years ago.

Anyone have any ideas on where else to look?

The swap I can do as ive done it on other cars. I just need to find info on the wiring changes. I really dont want to pull the entire engine/tranny wire harness out of both cars if I dont have to. And there was a site I found a while back that made a jumper harness for tranny swaps that I cant find anymore :-(

Save yourself a lot of agravation and swap harnesses. Then you only need to make a few other harnesses up and do some pin swapping on PCM.

Quick Reply: C5 A4 to M6 swap