Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Boosted settings with LS1 edit?'s

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2003, 08:44 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boosted settings with LS1 edit?'s

I am having some issues with my car once I hit around 3800rpm with 4psi of boost. I was wondering what some of the settings should be for DTC1514, or should this be adjusted, and DTC 0101, should this be adjusted. High Maf fail, what is a good number to start with here, and how should it be adjusted? Pardon my ignorance here, but I am not used to using this type of software with vague (at best) instruction.

Thanks for any help.

Jason.
Old 12-24-2003, 01:20 AM
etc

Originally Posted by 99PHardtop
I am having some issues with my car once I hit around 3800rpm with 4psi of boost. I was wondering what some of the settings should be for DTC1514, or should this be adjusted, and DTC 0101, should this be adjusted. High Maf fail, what is a good number to start with here, and how should it be adjusted? Pardon my ignorance here, but I am not used to using this type of software with vague (at best) instruction.

Thanks for any help.

Jason.
amen on the vague at best instructions. here's my guess. dtc1514 only applies if you have an electronic throttle [ which i don't] if you do you probably need to raise these values. i have several files from s.c trucks that have been sent to me, the values are much higher than my stock files. i can send them to you if you want. i believe dtc0101 is the difference between how much air your pcm thinks should be coming in and what is actually there. if it exceeds these values it sets a code and ? anyway sorry i'm not much help. i'm in the same oarless boat trying to figure this out by comparing files from trucks with different equip. you probably can't use them in the compare field but they might give you some direction on which way to go. pm me if you want them.
Old 12-24-2003, 09:43 AM
TECH Resident

Not enough info on your setup.. If you don't have a wide band I wouldn't be tuning a FI motor.

Originally Posted by 99PHardtop

Thanks for any help.

Jason.
Old 12-24-2003, 12:46 PM
Teching In

I have a wideband UEGO when I tune the car, so all is good there. Yes, I have a 99 vette, so the electronic throttle is involved here.

Thanks for any help.

Jason.