Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

two questions (tire pressure, and purge kit)

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2003, 12:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default two questions (tire pressure, and purge kit)

I installed the nos 05177 kit a couple months ago. I mounted my NX purge kit right next to my solenoids up near my front hood latch just pointing down to the ground. id like to relocate it so i can purge elsewhere such as out of the wheel well or perhaps near the windshield...do i only need another 4 an line to connect the two or is there another way im supposed to do this? anyone with pictures on how they set their purge up with their noids up front?

also,for you guys running the juice on the street, what tire pressure are you using to get decent traction and overall decent driveablitly on the street with and without the juice?
thanx
Travis
Old 12-23-2003, 06:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Quest 1: Why did you bother with a purge kit for 5177? For show? You could have purged at burnout in motor above 3000 rpm for one second or so. (Same effect, and your Maf gets a taste of it)
Quest 2: With Nittos drags 18-22lbs (Try and find out whats best)
Old 12-23-2003, 10:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

yeah the purge kit is mostly for fun. and it also helps when on the street, considering i dont like to street race, it helps deter people from trying. but its mostly for show. but what are the gains from throwin the purge into my motor? what kinda problems can that cause, im still learning knowledge is worth its weight in gold.

thanks for the info.
Old 12-25-2003, 03:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Quicker burnout!!!Primed lines, ready to kick ***.