Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

question on tsp CB and magnaflow tips

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2010, 06:24 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default question on tsp CB and magnaflow tips

ok so i'll be ditching my TD's for a TSP rumbler CB. my question is are the tips in the link going to work with it. it's 3" inlet 3.5" tip 12" long stainless tip. i ask this because i've seen how tight under the bumber the rumbler sits.

http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/s...e=main&id=8368

ok here's a vid to illustrate what i'm talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqp7eIjDwwM

the magnaflow tip is pretty big, but if it was custom hung maybe it would be ok???
Old 02-01-2010, 05:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Why are you ditch the duals? It's not every day you see people doing that but just curious. I don't know about the tips wish I could help you.
Old 02-01-2010, 11:53 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

gonna do full suspension and don't wanna **** with clearance problems. that system already drags over everything and i am stock. ive come close to ripping it off a few times. it sounds amazing but its just gonna be too much of a PITA when a good y-pipe system will do just fine. and seeing as how i'm buying TSP again, and dynomax again, i'm pretty sure i will still love how it sounds.

my main concern is the tips. and seeing as how i hate 99.99999% of the tips out there for camaros i really want these magna tips to fit right.