Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

HEY EVERYONE new here

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2010, 01:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HEY EVERYONE new here

hey everyone new here, and i need some help.

first off the name is brandon im 21 and im working on a custom project its a LT1 froma 1995 caprice swapped into 1949 chevy pickup on a s10 frame.

im using Tuner C.A.T.S for the tuning software but recently we had an issue just this last night.

i deleted the VATS immobilizer so i could start the car without having that installed on the ECU and its all prgrammed well the starter was not charging the battery. so i unplugged the battery and sent out the starter to get fixed thursday got it back so the car was unplugged will that have messed with the ECU and reset it back to factory with all the immobilizer becuase i cannot connect to the OBD1 port it has a connection error. i have checked all the connections and everything but one thing i did notice was, that the Injectors do not have any power what am i missing here that is doing that could i ahve arced sometihng and shorted out the ECU? wher ei cant start the car becuase it cranks but i got nothing. fuel pump goes and the relays click but sometimes all the relays go crazy and start clicking rapidly. i dont know what to do and we need this truck gone this week. if anyone has any thought or help please im out of ideas. thanks brandon.