Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

new from az

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2010, 11:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new from az

hi names wasson i'm 22 i grew up in snowflake az in the white mountians when i graduated from hs i moved to safford az to go to school did the for a few years got picked up by the mine in a app/intern program been there ever since

i mechanic for them on all the equiptment i work on mostly cat 793 haul trucks they have a v 16 diesel with 4 turbos put out 2000+ hp haul 240 tons top speed 8 mph loaded lol

anyway i'm a big diesel guy but i decided i wanted to buy a mucle car mostley to try and impress the ladys lol jk no theres no women to impress around this hick *** town also yes i'm single but my dmax i love it but i go to phonix alot and parking a truck in the city sucks so thats why i want a car but i cant bring mysely to buy a ecno box everything i buy has to b v8 powered and a good friend of mine got a lt1 but if i'm spending the money its going to be ls1 nouthing against lt1

i'm new to the f-body world but not new to modding everything i got sadley i dont have a car yet in the market cant find one i like my dream car would be a 01 02 ta ws6 black with a 6 speed and t tops i find lots but none that are black o well with tax time i'm sure more will show up

so my current rides are my 2006 gmc duramax 4 door short bed 4x4 it has dyoned a best of 460 hp and 820 tq not bad for just basic mods and generic tuning o well

next is the daily 1990 gmc serria 4x4 ext cab shortbed tbi 350 has like 300k on her and keeps on trucking just reacently split the case on the trans so its been down awhile trying to find a new case was hard but now it all back together but while it was down it devloped a running problem so it stuck at my moms house about 300miles away going to get it in like a month or so

next is my 69 chevy its a single cab long bed wood bed stepside 2wd with a 292 six and a 4 speed (hotrod i know) also rare needs to be restored but i wanna sell it cuz i'm never going to have the time to do so plus it will fund the t/a purchase

next i have a 08 yamaha raptor 700 pipe intake and tuning its a fun toy sadley dont ride it enough anymore might get sold

next i got a 02 yamaha 660 its in pieces was going to built it up but i dont ride the one i got why do i need two so when the motor done i'm selling it

for fun 1983 honda 185 3 wheeler got it for free from a co worker spent like 20 bucks to get it running now it gets rode more than my rappy go figure haha

i will post up some pic of my trucks when i get some time sorry i know its long and drawn out

Last edited by dmaxman06; 02-03-2010 at 11:30 PM.
Old 02-19-2010, 01:06 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome, for the raptor stuff check out moddedraptor.com
Im VelociRaptor on there.