PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

EFi live help

Old 02-04-2010, 05:01 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up EFi live help

Well first off im new to this.i have 1 credit left on my efi and i was trying to unlock a 2007 tb ss and it wont unlock saying sucurity lock and some other stuff.
only thing i have did a minor tune on a 98 camaro and worked out fine as i am learning.and waiting on my lc1 to come in.
when i go under help then to v2 licencin it say i have 1 credit left.and 97-98 stream active but nothing on side anything else how do i get that credit to be active with anything else. anyhelp better then none guys thanks. and if anyone has a nice modied stock tune for a tbss please post or 98 camaro or trans am
Old 02-05-2010, 04:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If it was a 98 then it shouldn't have needed a licence so you should have 2 left. Take a screen shot of your licence info page and the stream page. It is not uncommon for the 98's to not come shipped activated. You just have to request it.

On the 07 model. If it says security lock then it is most likely locked by another tuner. You can try selecting the ALT KEYS option but I think its probably not a stock tune.

Search this Thread