Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

Passengers in Car with a Full Spool=them being :confused:

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2010, 02:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Passengers in Car with a Full Spool=them being :confused:

HAHA! Anyone else have passenger make comments about your cars ratcheting with a full spool while turning at slow speeds? I had one girl say "I think somethings broke!" I had a guy at the Tire shop say. "I think you need to get your breaks checked, it feels like they are binding." My 4yo daughter even knows why it tire scrubs. Some peoples childern I dont mind it at all, I pretty much gave up trying to explain why to people.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:51 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i had a mini spool in my 10 bolt and i had people telling me to stop your tire is gunna fall off, what is that noise, lol but i wont have that problem anymore as soon as i get my moser 9'' in.. matt
Old 02-08-2010, 08:18 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by monte383sbc
i had a mini spool in my 10 bolt and i had people telling me to stop your tire is gunna fall off, what is that noise, lol but i wont have that problem anymore as soon as i get my moser 9'' in.. matt
I have also had people assume that. HaHa The best part was my ex gf "I think your cars a piece of ****, something has to be broke. Every time you turn it jerks. You might want to get that checked out."