CME & DE Valance Group Purchase & Exhaust Sale!!!

Old 02-09-2010, 04:45 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default CME & DE Valance Group Purchase & Exhaust Sale!!!

My guy who makes the valances for me owes a lot of money in taxes apparently. He's willing to knock $50 off each valance if I order 10... SO, I'm passing the savings on to you and holding a GROUP PURCHASE!!!

From now until next Sunday (after that, what's left over just goes on ebay) you can get $50 off my Center Mount Exhaust Valances...

http://6litereaterdesigns.com/store/...products_id=29

and/or my Dual Exhaust Valances...

http://6litereaterdesigns.com/store/...roducts_id=103

To sweeten the deal, I talked my exhaust tip (CME, Corsa Clone, etc..) vendors in to going 10% off during this time as well!!! If you order ANY of my exhaust tips right now, on my site, they are reduced 10%, whether you buy a valance or not!!!

Here's pictures of my valances with different tips so you can see what I'm talking about...

1993-2002 Camaro CME Valance AND Corsa Clones

1993-2002 Camaro CME Valance AND OEM Style Tip

1993-2002 Camaro CME Valance AND SINGLE CME Tip

1993-2002 Camaro CME Valance AND SS CME Tips

1993-2002 Camaro Dual Exhaust Valance AND Corsa Clones

1993-2002 Camaro Dual Exhaust Valance AND DE Tips

SO, from now until next Sunday at midnight, all you have to do is go to the above links and order the valance of your choice for $50 less than normal and order the exhaust tips of your choice for 10% off.

Because it is a group purchase they will not ship until after the group purchase is over (to be honest, I'm going to ship them as he makes them but just to be safe don't expect it to ship until the end of the GP).

If you're car isn't ready to hit the streets this spring sounding and looking good, don't blame me, I'm doing my part !!!
Old 03-01-2010, 03:31 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how does this group thing work because i wont the Camaro CME Valance AND OEM Style Tip?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: CME & DE Valance Group Purchase & Exhaust Sale!!!