Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Kee Audio Rocks

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 09:13 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kee Audio Rocks

I got a stock 2000 Camaro and have been looking for speakers since I bought it last week Kee Audio had some good deals but there new CDT deal is amazing. I got the CDT componets up front and the CDT Sail panels for only $229!!!!! Thats a deal and a half I have not been able to find comparable components for under 150 other than an open box pioneer set from crutchfield. And then I was gonna buy some infinitys for 60 bucks more but I rather put these CDT's in there for only 20 bucks more and know they will last. Since I already have 2 4" speakers that are coming off my bike and going in the rear. This was the exact deal I was looking for until I get a new head unit so I can actually turn up the tunes and not have distrotion I am pumped and can not wait to install all my speakers. Thanks KEE Audio!!!
Old 03-04-2010, 10:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've been looking into them.

Fill me on something. These aren't dependant on anyway on the monsoon system, are they?

They don't need an amp or anything?
Old 03-05-2010, 02:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You can run speakers however you want to, but I will tell you that the Monsoon amp is far better than running speakers off the HU alone. I have my speakers running off the Monsoon amp and I am very impressed with the sound quality. The weak link in the system really is the HU. The speakers are actually ok they are just made of low quality material and they wear out quickly.