Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Pro 5.0 Power Tower installed tonight

Old 02-16-2010, 12:03 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pro 5.0 Power Tower installed tonight

So the snow didn't hold us down too much today here in VA, so I installed the new shifter. Install was easy...freaking broke the upper shifter boot bracket...gonna try to fix that tomorrow....but not too worried cause I'm 99% sure I'm going to want a short stick...so I need a new boot anyways. Set the bolt stops with red thread lock and lock washers so they won't keep me outta gear. The setup feels GREAT! I love it...getting into reverse is harder...but I like it. I know I'm there. My wife has a hard time getting into reverse..but she's get stronger...hehe. It might loosing up a touch anyways. I didn't drive it tonight...since it's cold...I'm letting it set overnight for the sealant to set a little more...I'll drive it to work in the morning and feel it out...but sitting in the driveway shifting feels great. All the bolts lined up perfectly and is real simple for even the newest of modders. The height it pretty much the same as stock...so I want a shorter stick to relax the arm position more and feel the shorter throw that much more.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Pro 5.0 Power Tower installed tonight