Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

in baltimore for the wk..

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 12:01 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default in baltimore for the wk..

im in baltimore for the wk with my wife.. went out to the harbor lastnight... anyone recomend good place to eat sea food??? places to see or go...we're staying downtown....
Old 02-22-2010, 06:29 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

With the weather being what it is, its not a great week. The aquarium is really cool. If you are looking for good seafood, the time of year is also a factor, you arent going to get local seafood beyond oysters downtown. McCormick and Schmitt is a nice place to take the wife. Its right on the harbor So is the Rusty Skupper, which is kinda pricey, but great food.....The best part of downtown IMO is LIttle Italy. My favorite restaurant is Germanos. Also there is a world famous pastry/dessert shop called Vacarros. Best biscotti in town....

Harborplace is cool, its just a bunch of shops and eateries. The science center is a fun place, plus there is an Imax theater in there.

enjoy your stay! Sucks its raining
Old 02-22-2010, 06:33 PM
11 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

If you guys want to stay around the harbor there's the Rusty Scupper...
http://www.selectrestaurants.com/rusty/index.php

I have never eaten there, but I've heard good things...I work in the area and have had friends eat there and give it good reviews...If you like to eat beef like a maniac try Fogo de Choa (sp?) which is on Pratt street almost at President st on the left side across from the harbor..Its a Brazilian steak house which is all you can eat..They slice various cuts of meat off of skewers right in front of you....very good...you'll get a meat high from that place..Also Phillips in the harbor place is good too...and don't get me started on how cool Little Italy is!

--Alan