Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hp Tuners credits

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2010, 04:51 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hp Tuners credits

The tuner I bought has no credits, how many do I need to tune my car? OS has already been upgraded to 2 bar so I dont need to get credits for that. Also, I know some sponsors sell credits at discount but which?
Old 02-24-2010, 04:52 PM
On The Tree

mine was 2 creds per car i believe
Old 02-24-2010, 05:03 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by XtremeDime
The tuner I bought has no credits, how many do I need to tune my car? OS has already been upgraded to 2 bar so I dont need to get credits for that. Also, I know some sponsors sell credits at discount but which?
Firstly contact support@hptuners.com. Send them your cable's serial # and all of your personal info. You may have to have the seller contact them as well to change the account over to you. They will get you an account setup on their site (Customer Center) that will give you access to the tune repository and give you the ability to purchase upgrade credits.

Even though your PCM has a 2bar OS, you aren't going to have a license for unlimited OS usage. I'm fairly certain that it will cost you 2 credits to license the PCM and 2 more for the OS. You can ask support in your email.
Old 02-24-2010, 05:15 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by XtremeDime
4 credits more than likely 2 for the vcm and 2 for the custom operating system.
Old 02-24-2010, 05:17 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Frost
Firstly contact support@hptuners.com. Send them your cable's serial # and all of your personal info. You may have to have the seller contact them as well to change the account over to you. They will get you an account setup on their site (Customer Center) that will give you access to the tune repository and give you the ability to purchase upgrade credits.

Even though your PCM has a 2bar OS, you aren't going to have a license for unlimited OS usage. I'm fairly certain that it will cost you 2 credits to license the PCM and 2 more for the OS. You can ask support in your email.
Account has already been changed over to me, Ill have to email them and see whats up. BTW, I took the car out and it runs like stock out of boost. I have some major boost leaks that I have since fixed so Ill be getting with you soon.

Quick Reply: Hp Tuners credits