New Products Showcase Come inside to see the newest hardware!

Solid Rear Valance for those with exhaust dumps/deletes...

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2010, 04:30 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Solid Rear Valance for those with exhaust dumps/deletes...

First we brought the Center Mount Exhaust Valance back to life...

Then we took that idea and created the Dual Exhaust Valance...

Finally, for those who just want a clean setup with dumped/turned down exhaust that you TRULY can't see we bring you the No Exhaust Valance (lol, I need a better name... Solid Rear Valance?)...

No pics on a car yet as this is the FIRST one and it is already bought, paid for, boxed and shipped so hopefully the owner will send us pics.

Now, we actually just made this one as a one off for the customer. It costs me quite a bit more due to labor (after shipping I was DEFINITELY in the negative). If others are interested in it, we'd do another one off, put it on my car, make a mold and then produce more.

To make this investment though, I'd need 3-5 (not sure yet) pre-orders. Once we have them the parts would all ship within one week (doing all this in house in the USA so no 3-4 month wait like the bumpers).

Anyone interested? If you are, no need to wait, just purchase it here:

http://6litereaterdesigns.com/store/...roducts_id=193

I even put them at the group purchase price of $50 off. I am just hoping to get the minimum I need within two weeks. If I don't however, I will STILL HONOR ANY PURCHASES MADE within those two weeks and I'll honor the price paid so no worries on your part.

Anyways, for those who wanted it, we made it, for those who don't, well we didn't make it for you !