Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Edelbrock subframe connectors

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2010, 12:32 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Edelbrock subframe connectors

Just bought a set of new Edelbrock subframe connectors off a buddy for my 00 t/a. Looking to improve my handleing for the street. Will I see a decent difference with these on? And maybe suggestions for one of suspension mod. Dont want to dump to much $. How about swaybars? gains from them? (Never did suspension mods before) Thanks
Old 03-01-2010, 07:22 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello
Yes! you will notice a difference in how solid the vehicle feels. And they will also help with weight transfer as well. And keep the body panels from getting dimples in them. And if you are looking to improve your handling and eliminate body roll. Both front and rear sway bars will be the best suggestion for a suspension upgrade. Below is a link to show you what all UMI Performance has to offer!

http://www.umiperformance.com/catalo...d6kbvsrgi416d6

If you have any other questions feel free to ask! And I will be more than glad to help.
Thanks
Brad
Old 03-01-2010, 08:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sway bars make a huge difference, but something maybe to consider first is a new set of shocks. Depending on your budget and your desire to lower the car in the future, Sam Strano has SLP Bilstein shocks for $409 and Koni shocks for either $750 or 850, depending on your adjustability needs. Both will be a huge improvement over stock.

Quick Reply: Edelbrock subframe connectors