Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Repair shops in Houston?

Old 03-04-2010, 09:22 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Repair shops in Houston?

So... insurance finally got back to me today, they think the car is repairable.

Having attempted service prior to the wreck with Tom Peacock Cadillac, I will never been going back there. Service was awful.

Anyone have any good experience with any places to do mechanical/body work on their V in town?
Attached Thumbnails Repair shops in Houston?-passside.jpg  
Old 03-04-2010, 11:21 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn man, glad to hear they will repair but i hope they can make it perfect again!

As far as a good shop here, i've dealt with AutoWorld collision center numerous times with great results. The people are friendly and the work is top notch. From where im located, I take 45North coming from Friendswood and exit almeda genoa and make a left under the freeway. Follow Almeda all the way down until you get to Blackhawk (i believe)... its been a little while. Make a left at that light and the very next right (kind of sneaks up on you) is Lambright drive where you will turn right. Follow it down through the 1 stopsign and its on the left hand side. Its kind of in an odd spot (on a back road) for a body shop but they do great quality work and give a lifetime warranty on everything they do. Clear dodge sends all of their dealer repairs there and thats how i got started dealing with them. I used to be a porter at clear lake dodge while i was in high school as a part-time job. lol

Other than Autoworld, i've heard International Paint and Body over here off FM518/Broadway in Pearland does good work but i hear they are pricey. If insurance is flipping the bill, price doesnt really matter.

I strongly recommend Autoworld though.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Repair shops in Houston?