Sponsored by: DashLynx

Email I recieved from Autometer

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2010, 08:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Email I recieved from Autometer

"Hi Tyson,

Currently there are no plans to, but anything is possible. We've only just started to build 2 5/8" LED lit gauges and don't really have any data to support continued expansion. The most popular series have a limited number available and if they do well enough, we may see them trickle down to the ES and others. Hope this helps, please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Best regards,

Joseph Mills
Auto Meter Products, Inc."

I sent the representatives from Autometer an email concerning the LED Lit Gauges. The above was their response. So if you have a favorite style of LED Series Gauge such as the ES (Like me) send them an email requesting that they produce them in 2 5/8

EDIT They are already producing the Cobalt in 2 5/8
Old 03-05-2010, 09:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

i dont have any plans for any autometer gauges but i never undstood why the ES line didnt have EVERYTHING available. by far their nicest stuff, imo
Old 03-05-2010, 09:44 PM
11 Second Club

Did you mean to put this in the Appearance and Detailing section or what's the story behind this? Just confused on where this came from that's all...
Old 03-06-2010, 10:59 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Camaro Z
Did you mean to put this in the Appearance and Detailing section or what's the story behind this? Just confused on where this came from that's all...
Yeah, sorry about that, I have an exposed nerve on my rear molar and now I need to see the dentist but he cant get me in until Thursday and I have been in extreme pain.At any rate, I just never understood why some of Autometers best gauges such as the ES, Nexus, C2..ect..ect never came in 2 5/8. Then I noticed that recently they started producing the Cobalt Series in 2 5/8 and thought I would ask them if they had any future plans on producing more in that size

Quick Reply: Email I recieved from Autometer