Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

aem plug and play?????

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 07:47 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default aem plug and play?????

Im putting together a turbo car 2000 ls1 camaro I have the hp tuner software but dont know much about it. I have used a plug and play alot wondered if anyone has used the aem with these cars much..
Old 03-08-2010, 08:17 AM
Launching!

yeah some people use it, Ive tuned both and honestly your not picking up that much functionality with the aem, you get wideband closed loop which is pretty cool, but if you own hptuners it'll be just as easy if not easier to learn than the AEM. If you want stand alone id look the the bs3, tuning is quick and super easy. you just have to use the factory computer to control the gauges if you want to keep them.
Old 03-08-2010, 01:28 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by crf538
yeah some people use it, Ive tuned both and honestly your not picking up that much functionality with the aem, you get wideband closed loop which is pretty cool, but if you own hptuners it'll be just as easy if not easier to learn than the AEM. If you want stand alone id look the the bs3, tuning is quick and super easy. you just have to use the factory computer to control the gauges if you want to keep them.
Well I am pretty good with aem but i had someone get me started on in you know anyone i could contact to lead me on the hp tuner software