Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

looking for stereo shop/ exp installer in central jersey area

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 12:45 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default looking for stereo shop/ exp installer in central jersey area

Just picked up a T/A that needs a little stereo TLC. it has a pioneer head unit, an mtx amp, and a mix of kenwwod and infinity speakers. this was all done by the previous owner.

now the issue is there is no sound out of the fronts, when i step on the gas you hear a whine through all the speakers which is really annoying, and the dome/dash lights flicker every so often just idling. when i unplugged the amp fuse under the hood all of these problems went away some im sure its something crossed.

i am not an audo guy. i would like a professional to take a look at it. will bring it to a shop or even to someone who is skilled off the forums - as long as they know what they doing. not looking to donate my car as a learning tool lol
Old 03-09-2010, 11:36 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

depending on where in central jerz you are, i would recommend coming across the border to Easton, PA and visiting Auto Sound Plus. Ask for Nate and tell him Dave (with the red trans am) sent you. He has been a TOP 100 Installer for the past 6 years. Did a BANG UP job on my stereo and the wiring. He is top notch and comes from FL from a top stereo shop in the nation.