Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Maine Enthusiasts Enter

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 12:59 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Maine Enthusiasts Enter

I guess i just want to see what there is for people in this state that share the same interests that i do....kinda looking to start some kind of club or just meet up and maybe go for a cruise....
Old 03-11-2010, 09:25 PM
TECH Regular

Sorry, not a Maineiac, but I did buy my Z28 in Maine...
Old 03-12-2010, 06:53 PM
Staging Lane

Its hard, its such a big state, and so spread out. My father is still in Aroostook county with the El Camino, a 327 powered MG and a 350 powered Fierro...He loves car shows, but working in the junk yard and his daily job keep him too busy. good luck, and hopefully in teh southern part of the state/mass there are plenty of people to hang with
Old 03-14-2010, 04:21 PM
TECH Regular

I live in the Bangor Maine area. Their are a few guys with F-Bodies around me. Up here their are alot of street racers. I've stayed away from that, but had some guys asking. Most of them drive imports. I work for the USCG in Rockland, ME.
Old 03-17-2010, 01:33 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Fred99Z28
I live in the Bangor Maine area. Their are a few guys with F-Bodies around me. Up here their are alot of street racers. I've stayed away from that, but had some guys asking. Most of them drive imports. I work for the USCG in Rockland, ME.
no kidding, I live Hampden and work for Maine Distributers....ive come acrossed a few of those people too...hondas with intakes, geo's with fartcans...lol. Well id like to get together for a cruise or something....even if it was just late model american stuff....i.e. mustangs, chargers etc.

I was just up in Lincoln and my brothers friend was telling me that his VR6 Jetta would smoke my TBSS and he was willing to put money on it....lol.
Old 03-18-2010, 03:28 PM
12 Second Club

Depends where in Maine your located. I am at the NH seacoast.
Old 03-21-2010, 10:10 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by SuperSportTB
no kidding, I live Hampden and work for Maine Distributers....ive come acrossed a few of those people too...hondas with intakes, geo's with fartcans...lol. Well id like to get together for a cruise or something....even if it was just late model american stuff....i.e. mustangs, chargers etc.

I was just up in Lincoln and my brothers friend was telling me that his VR6 Jetta would smoke my TBSS and he was willing to put money on it....lol.
Hey how about catching a coffee tomorrow @1000am? I'm related with the owner,lol? At the y intersection, Brewer Dunkin Donuts..
Old 03-24-2010, 08:32 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Fred99Z28
Hey how about catching a coffee tomorrow @1000am? I'm related with the owner,lol? At the y intersection, Brewer Dunkin Donuts..
hey sorry i missed your invite. i work alot and have 2 kids so sometimes its hard to get on here....i have wednesdays and sundays off and obviously nights off....let me know man, whether it be coffee or beer! Saturday nights are good for the latter. lol
Old 03-24-2010, 08:35 AM
Staging Lane

i just drove my camaro to VA since im in the army now, i did have it in Gray,ME
Old 03-24-2010, 08:41 AM
Teching In

Virginia sucks dude!!! i lived in quantico for 2 1/2 years when i was in the Marine Corps,f and hated every minute. If you are looking for some fun though, there is a weekly car meet in Manassas at the Burger King every saturday from about noon till Midnight....Usually older cars/high end sports cars during the day, then imports and late model stuff later on during the night.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:54 AM
Staging Lane

haha ive been there even to the one out near dullas but im moving to FT.Hood,Texas in the middle of April