Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Kee Audio

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 06:04 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kee Audio

I have been trying to get in touch with them for 5 days now. I've called the number on the website and left a message (that was on the 5th), Sent an email from their website, and sent a PM here. I see they have posted last night but no response to any of my messages. I'm beginning to wonder if I should look elsewhere for my stealth box... I understand that it can get busy but I would think answering a potential custmers questions would take priority over posting on a message board.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ya they were supposed to have my amp rack built and shipped two days ago but still no email with tracking number. I was going to do my install over spring break which is next week but guess not
Old 03-11-2010, 07:51 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Snake_Skinner
Ya they were supposed to have my amp rack built and shipped two days ago but still no email with tracking number. I was going to do my install over spring break which is next week but guess not
Thanks for the PM message inquiring about your order!! Oh wait....I never got one from you....instead you chose to just assume that it wasn't sent and post something negative about me that hasn't even happened yet.
Paypal's automated system has not been funtioning the way it is supposed to by sending out the tracking number when I enter it into the order. It is supposed to send out an email when I put the tracking number into the system. Apparently it didn't....of course I had no way of knowing this until I read this from you.
The UPS tracking number I have is: 1ZE300600390215697
I just checked it however and it is not showing up for some reason (copied and pasted it so it is not an error). It is however supposed to be there tommorrow: Friday, March 12, 2010 End of Day (again...copied and pasted)
Old 03-11-2010, 08:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by JDM74
I have been trying to get in touch with them for 5 days now. I've called the number on the website and left a message (that was on the 5th), Sent an email from their website, and sent a PM here. I see they have posted last night but no response to any of my messages. I'm beginning to wonder if I should look elsewhere for my stealth box... I understand that it can get busy but I would think answering a potential custmers questions would take priority over posting on a message board.
As for your email...I never got it. Not sure why but I didn't. I did get your PM Tuesday and your phone message. In your PM you clearly said you needed to know by next week, not that I planned on waiting that long mind you. I was going to respond today to your PM....actually right about now...while I was responding to the other 15-20 PM's I had today. I still have several more to catch up on from Wednesday as well.
I was not avoiding you or anything....I just didn't get to it as fast as I wanted to but that happens sometimes.
Since you think calling me out on a public board is appropriate I would think you should start looking elsewhere for your enclosure.
Best of luck! Sincerely!!
Old 03-11-2010, 08:37 PM
On The Tree

LOL... anyone who has ever been self employed knows that there are some customers you just dont want.

Nick
Old 03-11-2010, 09:13 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No ****! Kee has always got back to me pretty quick!
Old 03-12-2010, 12:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ls1zfast
LOL... anyone who has ever been self employed knows that there are some customers you just dont want.

Nick
lol, I'd love to do this. I work for the man though.
Old 03-12-2010, 09:33 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by KEE AUDIO
As for your email...I never got it. Not sure why but I didn't. I did get your PM Tuesday and your phone message. In your PM you clearly said you needed to know by next week, not that I planned on waiting that long mind you. I was going to respond today to your PM....actually right about now...while I was responding to the other 15-20 PM's I had today. I still have several more to catch up on from Wednesday as well.
I was not avoiding you or anything....I just didn't get to it as fast as I wanted to but that happens sometimes.
Since you think calling me out on a public board is appropriate I would think you should start looking elsewhere for your enclosure.
Best of luck! Sincerely!!
I wasn't "calling you out". I simply made a post since that seems to get your attentiont the quickest. Let me apologize if that is what you thought. Some things have changed and I am ready to order today if you still want my money.
Old 03-12-2010, 04:19 PM
Banned

Just to let everyone know, we spoke on the phone and everything is great. It was just a misunderstanding.
I do have another full time job I work about 8-10 hours a day and then try and get all the phone calls, emails and private messages I get caught up by the end of the day. Then I get product shipped out after that before 7:00p.m. Sometimes I don't get to everyone the way I want to. For anyone out there that I may not have gotten back to....please don't take it personal... I want to talk to you, I just may not have been able to get back to you as quickly as I would have liked!
Old 03-12-2010, 07:35 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by KEE AUDIO
Just to let everyone know, we spoke on the phone and everything is great. It was just a misunderstanding.
I do have another full time job I work about 8-10 hours a day and then try and get all the phone calls, emails and private messages I get caught up by the end of the day. Then I get product shipped out after that before 7:00p.m. Sometimes I don't get to everyone the way I want to. For anyone out there that I may not have gotten back to....please don't take it personal... I want to talk to you, I just may not have been able to get back to you as quickly as I would have liked!
I talked to Ian for about 20 minutes or so and we got everything squared away. He's a good guy and the F-body community is lucky to have him!