Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Diablosport question about O2 sensors

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 08:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Diablosport question about O2 sensors

Hey i was wondering if there was anyone on here that could turn my rear O2 sensors off? I have long tube headers installed and it keeps setting the SES light off.

Thanks
Old 03-10-2010, 09:38 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

sure... I can do that...

what revision is your predator on??? when it boots up and is at the main menu, there's a number at the top of the screen... that's the revision number... what is it?

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, BMR strut tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Custom DiabLew Tune
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com
Old 03-10-2010, 10:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Its the newest one. I have data logging and all that fancy stuff... I dont need a tune or anything either. I had it tuned by a cmr dealer and i forgot to have him delete the rear oxygen sensors. Stupid me
Old 03-11-2010, 07:56 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Originally Posted by LS12Fast4U
Its the newest one. I have data logging and all that fancy stuff... I dont need a tune or anything either. I had it tuned by a cmr dealer and i forgot to have him delete the rear oxygen sensors. Stupid me
aah... well, contact him... he should still have your tune file, and if not, you can just email it to him... and have him make the change...

then when he emails it back to ya, you just import it, install it and you're good to go..

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, BMR strut tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Custom DiabLew Tune
Old 03-11-2010, 09:15 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Its not something you can do?
Old 03-11-2010, 11:01 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

yes, I can... what I was saying is, that since your tuner already has all of your tune files, it'd be easier for you/him to do it...

but, either way... I can do it...

you need to send me all your tune files... original backup stock tune, the last tune written tune file, and a copy of his custom tune file as well... if I don't have his custom tune file to work with, then what you get back from me won't be his custom tune...

so, post all those files up and I can disable the O2's for ya...

Old 03-11-2010, 09:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I have all the tunes. He never did a special tune on his computer or anything. He was able to dial it in by just using the adjustments on the hand held. Anyway i will get all of the tunes downloaded and sent to you.
Old 03-12-2010, 07:21 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

aaah... hahahah.. so in other words, you got taken... heh.. sorry man, but that's not a "custom tune"... whatever he did using the handheld, you could have just done the same things yourself and saved yourself $$$$...

if you want a real custom tune, let me know and I'll point you to my info... heh...

here are the instructions on how to export the tune files from your predator to your pc:

===========================

Saving the original backup tune and current tune (Last Tune Written) to your PC:

1. Make sure you have installed the latest version of the DSDownloader app on your PC.

2. Connect your Predator/Trinity to your PC and power it up, and then run the DSDownloader program.

3. Once you open DSDownloader, click "Options" and make sure there is a check mark next to "Auto Connect".

4. Once Auto Connect is enabled, the DSDL will search for and find your Predator/Trinity on its assigned COM port.

5. Once it finds your Predator/Trinity, you will be taken to the Express Tune page. From here, click "Get tune file from Tool".

6. The DSDownloader will ask you if you want the "Original Backup" or the "Last Tune Written". Click "YES" in order to export a copy of the "Original Backup" tune file from the Predator.

7. Once the file has been exported from the Predator/Trinity, the DSDownloader may ask you if you would like to save it in the ".ori" file directory. Choose "NO" and select your own folder location, or your desktop, to save the file somewhere so that you can find it easily.

8. Your "Original Backup" tune file is now saved to your PC.

9. Now, Repeat the steps above in order to export a copy of the "Last Tune Written" - because the tuner creating your custom tune for you will need BOTH files. So, from back at the Express Tune page in the DSDownloader, click "Get tune file from Tool".

10. The DSDownloader will ask you if you want the "Original Backup" or the "Last Tune Written". This time, Click "NO" in order to export a copy of the "Last Tune Written" tune file from the Predator/Trinity. This file is a copy of the current diablo tune installed in your vehicle.

11. Once the file has been exported from the Predator/Trinity, the DSDownloader may ask you if you would like to save it in the ".ori" file directory. Choose "NO" and select your own folder location, or your desktop, to save the file somewhere so that you can find it easily.

12. Now your "Last Tune Written" tune file is also saved to your PC.

13. Email BOTH of those tune files to your tuner.